One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlanKels View Post
Now that Xerath's ultimate was nerfed a little will we be seeing him drop even further on the tiers?
It's a bug as far as I know, but I guess I can update the list.

ArlanKels

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
It's a bug as far as I know, but I guess I can update the list.

Yeah the issue is the way Phreak is wording his responses makes it sound like they won't be reverting it, but rather finding ways to buff him in some other aspect.

Which means another month or two before he sees a buff xD

HaIfhearted

06-29-2012

Hey Sauron, for tier 1 bot, is it just AD Malz or are both types tier 1?

Think you needa clarify some of these things.

Sauron

06-29-2012

Its just AD Malz.

HaIfhearted

06-30-2012

I think you should probably make clear the distinction between AD and AP Malz on the list then.

Yes, I know that in the explanation section you say you feel AD is stronger than AP, but that is further down and many people are only going to look at the actual list itself.

Some random person fresh from SR could look at the list and see Malz and think "huh, AP Malz bot? I can do that" and have no clue as to why he was really that high in the first place.

konfetarius

06-30-2012

Wait, wut, why is Viktor tier 5 for bot lane. Why you hating my Viktor.

Quote:
Yeah the issue is the way Phreak is wording his responses makes it sound like they won't be reverting it, but rather finding ways to buff him in some other aspect.
I think if they just straight up buff the damage on Q, he will become much better for bot laning. I found his problem to be a bit paradoxical - his strength is supposed to obviously be long range minion clearing, but if he loses the grip on the enemy minion wave even once (they clump up) he is forced to walk above/below the wave to clear it or waste his ult, both of which leave him wide open to getting killed. His Q shape results in just too small of a usable AoE.

If he could compete with stronger wave clearers, he could become a respectable bot laner for counter-picking stuff like Malzahar.

Ms Annie Hastur

06-30-2012

While I realize he's an obvious choice, I still wanna know what your opinions of wukong are. I noticed you didn't put him in the champ list explanation area.

Lumara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

I still think you put Lulu too high and she is overrated for blinds, hard to support teammates that are lacking, yet with Kass and Urgot, I agree with them on all points you mentioned, even with **** teammates the chance to carry/support is OP with these 2.

Tortferngatr

07-04-2012

bump for great justice

Argodis

07-06-2012

Jayce is going to be at least tier 2 top lane. Calling it now.