Ask Lulu and Pix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

06-27-2012

Lulu, cupcakes or squirrels?

Also, do you think my bird's ability to speak came from your magic? you ARE always lurking.

Please dont polymorph me.
~Summoner Razmig, and bird lucas

Lord Omicron

06-28-2012

"I thank you on your honesty Lulu," Omi turns back to the large plant, "Do you wish to stay here? I must make haste to find my master who I think is in Noxus."

Wyerden

06-28-2012

The creature had finally begun to take on the appearance of a bipedal animal, though it bulbus arms and legs still appeared to lack proper joints. The face that looked back at Omi resembeled Wyerden's original appearance, though his skin was vividly green and pink petals stood in place of hair. He bows to Lulu, dipping much farther than should be possible, "'Ou 'afe my 'ansh alsho." What the words lacked in consonents they made up in pure tone, conveying a sense of somber gratitude.

He turns to Omi and placed a leafy finger on his shoulder. The same tones sing through the thoughts he conveys, "I would come, if you would have me. Merely lead the way and I shall follow behind you."

Lord Omicron

06-28-2012

Omi smiles at him in confirmation of leading the way then walking through the portal.

SuperMan Pix

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Lulu, cupcakes or squirrels?

Also, do you think my bird's ability to speak came from your magic? you ARE always lurking.

Please dont polymorph me.
~Summoner Razmig, and bird lucas
i dun THINK i know YOU at ALL!!! so NO! i dun THINK that the GLADE did whatever HAPPENED to you!! AND SQUIRRELS!!! definetly SQUIRRELS

-Lulu and Pix

Ask Orichan

06-29-2012

Vroom vroom! Vroom vroom!

Fallyn Light

06-29-2012

Dear, Lulu and Pix

During my travels I came this close *holds up fingers to indicate how close* from stumbling into the Glade...or at least it looked like the Glade. Could you maybe put a sign up so people will not get lost! If not that's okay, it would be a crazy adventure to get lost out there. By the way how is the food there...just in case?

-Lina, The Wondering Wonderer.

SuperMan Pix

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
Vroom vroom! Vroom vroom!
VROOM!!! vroom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light
Dear, Lulu and Pix

During my travels I came this close *holds up fingers to indicate how close* from stumbling into the Glade...or at least it looked like the Glade. Could you maybe put a sign up so people will not get lost! If not that's okay, it would be a crazy adventure to get lost out there. By the way how is the food there...just in case?

-Lina, The Wondering Wonderer.

eeeeeeeeh? but THEN i have TO PUT UP sooooooooo many SIGNS!!!! and WHO CARES of people get LOST? they will FIND their WAY back....eventually! and the FOOD THERE is GREAT!! espetially if YOU like SUGAR!! SUUUUGAAAAAAAR!!

-Lulu and Pix

Ask the Megling

06-30-2012

Tristana cautiously crawls towards Lulu and tugs on her sleeve.
C-can I p-please ch-change my p-pants now?
Tristana flinches prematurely.

LaFlameWolf

06-30-2012

Hello cute little yordle girl.

This may seem like odd question and I'm just curious, but tell me about first match in League of Legends. What was it like stepping out onto Summoner's Rift for first time? Where you scared? Excited?

What about first time you died in match?

Also, how does one go about joining the League? I made public CV but I don't think people like CARNAGE

Carnage pulls an over-exaggerated sad face.

Thank you for time, little cute yordle girl.

CARNAGE, The Rammer of Piltover, Aspiring League Champion.