Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadyGrave

08-27-2010

oooh i like hashinshin's idea

TheJamesMan

08-27-2010

I still think Malzahar should be above ryze :S

Ryze: Typically high HP unless built complete Glass Cannon. One Semi-CC. MR Reduc. Broken Spell Flux(an iditiotic bounce rage).
Malzahar: Incredibly high single target damage. Superior AoE damage in a team fight. AoE silence. Single Target Stun with an incredibly high AP ratio. (his ult still needs to be fixed imo though) Incredibly good early game ganker if he takes mid.

chemistryz

08-27-2010

Could you explain the reasoning behind Soraka dipping to tier 4? Wasn't she tier 1 last week, they nerf her mana spell, now she's tier 4? OR am I high and she was never t1

Bbriguyy

08-27-2010

I would like some information about Annie and her runes? I have been told from different sources that I should go just straight ability power in all runes and quins others I have seen that go ap/lvl and right now I know this is wrong I have magic pen in my red slots health in my yellow slots and -cooldowns in my blue slots I would like some information as in what have you found best for Annie.
Thank you

Picklesnshakes

08-27-2010

If this list is only intended for top tier draft mode play, what does publishing this do other than spawn wave after wave of uneducated, thoughtless "nerf this!" "buff that" spam from sheeple?

You're right, the characters at the top are powerful, but couldn't we have figured that out for ourselves?

Morello

Lead Designer

08-27-2010
14 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Yes if you don't count Statikk on the first page. He wasn't working at Riot when he posted

YAY FOR OFFICAL RED POST NOW!

Yay for Morello

PS: Sick forum icon.
<3

Also, retroactive red posts, one quoted in the initial post. Part of my MASTER PLAN!

Ideal

08-27-2010

wait, why is pantheon tier 2 now

Fatter Magician

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
The natives seem restless.
Only took 800,000+ views for a red to comment.

Liracy

08-27-2010

First off, You're sadly mistaken everytime you call Katarina a "CARRY" she is in NO way a carry, she is an ASSASSIN.

So, I'd say your tier list is off in that aspect. Katarina is one of, if not the best Assassin's in the game because of...

A: Her ability to SHUT DOWN a carry mid.
B: She has the strongest move in the entire game/ (Nothing does more raw damage than Kat's ult)
C: Her escape / chase is almost unrivaled. (Shaco and Kass are likely the few that are better.)

As for your reasoning for tier three? Ok, yes. CC can counter her, but if you are playing as you should be, you simply wait out of sight, then hop in after CC is blown, furthermore, Bveil is a fair choice, as is black shield. Other options include, Ccing their CC, or using a move like black shield.

Even without her ult she is an AMAZING poker. Throw a BB with KI and hit 5 targets for 400 damage AND cut healing in half? This being done every 5 seconds or so with CDR? Yea... I'd HAVE to debate your placement. I can TOTALLY agree she isn't tier 1, but i'd say she is considerably better than some of your tier 2's

Liracy

08-27-2010

I love people who -1 and don't post.