1000 rp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broala

06-26-2012

Disgusted with the way Riot has handled this.
Proper customer service doesn't treat you like trash, and ignore the problems you had, just because there were a few people who had one more facet to the same problem.

There is no way that you can convince me that someone who was able to log in, only to be ABLE TO PLAY without runes/other content suffered more than people who were entirely unable to log in. Some of us do not have half a day to wait in queue. We have things like jobs and families.

And if we were lucky enough to log in, the client was buggy, and lag and dc's were in everygame. Yeah, those lost runes really hurt those "unfortunate" people.

Personally, I would have loved to have been able to play with a slight handicap. Being able to play alone would have been plenty of compensation.

Additional IP-boosts (as the first one, the one we all received, was for the patch on Sunday... unless you guys KNEW that they patch would fail again) would have sufficed for everyone.

Until you had to go and hand out special treatment to those select few. Without even announcing it.

I thought you were better than this, Riot. I really did.

Looks like I was wrong.

Freedom23

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wManN iz MLG View Post
No ones actually mad about this right?
Actually,we might be...

AlphaXi 802

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

soo... that other 99.5% of players won't get 1000 rp.... Guess i'll just wait til the next patch and pray my content gets temporarily taken...

A5SA5S1N

06-26-2012

Some people lost their content for a couple a days but could still log in, they got 1000 RP. The majority of people couldn't log in at all. WE got nothing. wtf?

Bazlyn

06-26-2012

While I'm not really upset about the RP; I do have to say that the whole "This thread is now about dogs" attempt to deflect the issue comes across as more than a wee bit condescending.

7Dayz

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medowedo View Post
ENTITLED stupid little kids. Please go play a different game, they dont owe you ****.
I'M VERY SORRY, but you post is noob and your noob so you should feel really noob. :/

One Week Ago

06-26-2012

Stinglock

06-26-2012

Dog

Qwerty9898

06-26-2012

lifes not fair, get over it you babies. its less than 10 bucks of RP, get a job

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

06-26-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

I'll close with a final statement.

This was no-doubt a learning experience for us. Were we to do this entire thing over again there are lots of things that we would have changed in how we handled both compensation and communication.

Our aim is to make people happy. Sometimes we fall short, but that doesn't mean we'll stop trying. There are lots of people in this thread who are making good points, and lots who are making baseless attacks. I believe the subject is too emotional for many people to have a constructive back and forth dialog, so I don't think it would be beneficial to address each point individually, but we'll read every post in this thread, and take every word to heart.