1000 rp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiMi luvluv

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisaric View Post
Thank you Pendragon.

If anyone starts to boycott or what have you about this whole situation, it's their loss. YOu guys are an amazing company and everything you've done about the service has been amazing in terms of helping out your players, regardless of what people say.
**** you

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

06-26-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Fairness where????
All players received a 10-win boost to apologize for recent instability.
Certain players who had additional problems received additional compensation.

MachedaWindMaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

for some reason the game ask me if i want to reconnect in the middle of the game, like my conection micro interrupted when nothing happened. Where are my free RP?

MySpoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

This thread is now about dogs.
Having their content back is good enough, seriously
More than the 70% (rough estimate) of the North American players weren't able to play AT ALL. Getting to play, even without runes, was a priviledge to them.

Edit: OH YEAH. On top of that, players who lost their content ALSO got the 10-win IP boost.
Isn't that nice?
Just give everyone the 1k RP, learn from this mistake and don't give such a big compensation for anything ever again.

IS1ab91e327fda65f05bb59

06-26-2012

Quote:
????

Trippintrix

06-26-2012

Quote:
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

This thread is now about dogs.
So a 10 win IP boost for everyday I was unable to play, soooo 40 win IP boost?

Blaze211

06-26-2012

Riot suck, unfair as hell,
i dont wanna play this anymore.

Tisaric

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMi luvluv View Post
**** you
Nice argument you got there, mind if I add you to my ignore list from now on?

hitkilla

06-26-2012

so i think riot pretty much just said fck you guys no rp ? right?

Brioux

06-26-2012

We got one 10 win boost for 3 days of having the Server down and over a week of having to deal with 30+ minute login times?

Quote:
Everyone had additional problems, for about a week.