League of Legends Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N1ghtSt4lker95

06-26-2012

All i got to say is lol is awsome. SO LEARN TO PLAY NOOBS!!!!!. Im just kidding eny way read every one else thing and u will learn to play see ya.

Thank you for reading i hope i helped.

Zidane Gage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Not a bad post for new players but there needs be a guide for level 30 people

Liquidated

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
You can always go home if you want to - press 7 to teleport to your team's Spawning Pool. It will take a few seconds to take effect, and it can be interrupted by enemies!
Thanks and happy LOLing!

You should change that to B.

SheroQuinkan

07-07-2012

helpful for new players , I was looking for something more advanced

landsharkman

07-08-2012

Im having a problem getting cs and i feel like i get most of the last hits i just hit lvl 12 and i was wondering how aggressive should i be in a lane getting cs that important? Or should i just hope to live another day i mainly que with ppl who are lvl 30 i feel like if i try to get cs i might get ganked. Or should i take the time to B and get maybe cloth armor or magic resist and would it benefit my cs alot? Im used to playing support learning to play carry

BarokDanonaii

07-21-2012

Mt americanooo quando sair o serve Brasileiro

danbaseball

08-01-2012

These are really good tips

Ferios

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by super man 1110 View Post
All i got to say is lol is awsome. SO LEARN TO PLAY NOOBS!!!!!. Im just kidding eny way read every one else thing and u will learn to play see ya.

Thank you for reading i hope i helped.
IMO, everyone SHOULD learn to "play". There is a site that teaches how to play (http://www.l2pnoob.org) that is great to fully enjoy anything you do. I'd recommend that on the first post ^^.

Another thing, it should explain in the first post how to read and agree to the Summoner's Code, seems like there are some player who've never heard of it even today (and I mean at level 30...)

XxfunnyBOYxX200

09-01-2012

League of legends (melhor jogo do mundo

bravelittlehobo

09-11-2012

lol i legit dint know what the item shop was when i first started playing leauge. Hope fully new players read this and dont derp like me