1000 rp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shango11

06-26-2012

So Riot where is my 1000 RP after the grief and suffering you caused me the last couple of games where I have people connect and disconnect forcing a 4v5 the whole game? I mean you recovered those runes and **** but I'm still suffering because of your bad service so where is my compensation *****?

Knuckledust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

get out freeloader

Silent Hero

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shango11 View Post
So Riot where is my 1000 RP after the grief and suffering you caused me the last couple of games where I have people connect and disconnect forcing a 4v5 the whole game? I mean you recovered those runes and **** but I'm still suffering because of your bad service so where is my compensation *****?
First world problems.

Silent Hero

06-26-2012

EDIT: Wrong thread.

Frackhead

06-26-2012

1000 RP WHEre

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

06-26-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

Edit: Clearly the comment about dogs did not go as intended, so I've removed it.

Mangonellos

06-26-2012

Dog.

MA OfficerNasty

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I understand why you’re frustrated, but let’s put things in perspective – when you guys experience service interruptions or long queue times, we typically give out IP boosts. We recently gave everyone in North America a 10-win IP boost for these problems which is something that many companies wouldn’t do.

You may feel entitled to the same compensation as the less than 0.5% of North American players who experienced content loss, and if so, we’re sorry to disappoint you.

Right now our focus is to continue to improve the current state of the service and to prevent future incidents from occurring.

This thread is now about dogs.
:O a response??!?!?!

This thread will not be about dogs at all...

Also take my runes and champs for 3 days and gimme RP

Bazlyn

06-26-2012

Quote:
This thread is now about dogs.
I feel like this thread is about to be about a flood of downvotes and wrath. But I admire your optimism.

Shadeyfunk

06-26-2012

The dogs would like their 1000 rp as well