Malphite still a STOPPABLE FORCE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeBreeze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

"unstoppable force now unstoppable"
veigars gates dont think so, xin zhao's ulty doesnt think so either..

i was in veigars gates, and tried to ulty him but i got stopped by the gates.

xin zhao's ulty made the unstoppable force have no impact, no damage, no knock up/ pop up,instead just made it a jump to the group.

loqutis

08-26-2010

i think it was worded wrong how it was supposed to work. once you start the charge you cant be stopped. it is not a way to get out of CC effects.

FeBreeze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

yeah but i wasnt even stunned by the gates, the edges stun the champ... so i was inside the gates running around and got impatient waiting for it to disapear.. so i charged and got stopped by the veigars wall...lol

uhm i ddnt get stunned by the wall but just stopped the unstoppable force skill...lol

Gumber

08-26-2010

Loqutis is saying that if your stunned or something then you use it and presto your free, not run into a stun with it and not be touched. (i belive correct me if im wrong)

FeBreeze

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumber View Post
Loqutis is saying that if your stunned or something then you use it and presto your free, not run into a stun with it and not be touched. (i belive correct me if im wrong)

nope u got it reversed... he means it cant be stopped when ur alreay dashing.

malph cant cast it when stunned.

Devolution

08-26-2010

In addition to this, if there is an Anivia wall anywhere in the Unstoppable Force AoE, Malphite with charge but nothing will happen and Malphite will be stuck in the wall for it's duration

Wra7h

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeBreeze View Post

xin zhao's ulty made the unstoppable force have no impact, no damage, no knock up/ pop up,instead just made it a jump to the group.
I dont think Xin has anything to do with that. It just happens occasionally.

FeBreeze

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wra7h View Post
if it happens occationally it still sucks..=( unstoppable force is buggy..arrrrgh
plus i dont wanna face an anivia if im using malphite like devolution said theres a bug if theres a wall..

Kibbo

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wra7h View Post
Yes, in my last normal game as Malphite about 1/3 of my ults never did anything to the enemy. Not even the impact sound was played. I've had similar bugs with Gragas's ult.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

08-27-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Yeah I don't see how Xin's ult would be part of this.

I'll check out the Veigar thing.

Thanks all!