Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJANGO UNCHAINED

06-12-2012

Hey dude your UI is awesome, there's a clear reason why it's #1 on Leaguecraft.

NicheBag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Hey Perb,

Great mod - it looks amazing. I'm having a problem re-positioning the PlayerHUD, CenterHUD and MiniMap.

I've tried using both SIU and RAF. I have installed and re-installed both several times.
(SIU doesnt work for me, it gets stuck at 45%)

I want to move the bottom HUD up about half an inch, because my monitor cuts that part of the screen off (1920x1080). I can't see my gold amount, or magic res. It's really annoying.

To test re-positioning, I opened HudResolutionDefaults.ini of my resolution, and then I changed the Y co-ord of the MiniMap to 50 (down from 100).
Since the default TargetHUD is at Y=1, I figured that should put the minimap halfway up the screen.

However, the position never changed. I tried re-installing several times (closing League completely each time between re-installs, mashing the install button several times in a row, leaving League open etc)

Is this a problem with this patch?
Does your mod not support this feature any more?

Your help would be really appreciated!

PS: My gf's laptop doesn't support 1920x1080 so I had to create a custom resolution using Intel's control panel, so that I could display it on my 27 inch monitor. I dont know if this confuses the issue or not...

PPS: Each time I install the resolution, RAF says that it cant resolve a "file ambiguity" and asks me to choose a directory. It says the bottom one is usually right so I've just been OKing it

Perb

06-22-2012

The HudResolutionDefaults.ini doesn't do anything anymore. I didn't get around to removing all of them from the resolution folders yet. There's some info on moving things around in this thread. It's a lot more work moving things compared to before, since every UI element has to be moved individually (healthbar, manabar, recall button, skill 1/2/3/4, etc).

For the monitor cutting off part of the bottom, does it happen everywhere or just on League? It would most likely end up being less work finding a fix for the monitor's resoluiton.

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

06-23-2012

Edit: Repaired the client, and it's still there, so it isn't from the mod. My apology.

shamayonaise

06-24-2012

Perb, I used RAF and Skin Interface Ultimate (not at the same time) For your mod, but ultimately, same conclusion.
I'll post a photo link of whats going on, but the mod isn't working properly.
I moved the UI, resolution, and the healthbar I want to use into RAF and at the bottom of the screen it still has sections of the old LoL "Frame" mixed
in with your marvelous mod. Other than that it looks normal, but that's still a pretty big doozy to me.
It's weird, tbh.
Do you have anything to offer me in the way of insight as to how I might fix this?
Thanks, Perb!
~Shamayo

EDIT: Here's the screenshot link. took me a little bit...
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j9.../PERBUIbug.jpg

shamayonaise

06-24-2012

As for SIU I loaded it the same way I loaded everything else.

BloodyMurderer

06-24-2012

Like it A LOT! Def support this. Too much junk on the screen as it is now...

shamayonaise

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamayonaise View Post
Perb, I used RAF and Skin Interface Ultimate (not at the same time) For your mod, but ultimately, same conclusion.
I'll post a photo link of whats going on, but the mod isn't working properly.
I moved the UI, resolution, and the healthbar I want to use into RAF and at the bottom of the screen it still has sections of the old LoL "Frame" mixed
in with your marvelous mod. Other than that it looks normal, but that's still a pretty big doozy to me.
It's weird, tbh.
Do you have anything to offer me in the way of insight as to how I might fix this?
Thanks, Perb!
~Shamayo

EDIT: Here's the screenshot link. took me a little bit...
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j9.../PERBUIbug.jpg
NEVERMIND! FIXED! the UI works great. sorry I'm such a noob =P
<3 PERB.

warpa

07-02-2012

Very good work! Best UI Mod for LoL!
Keep it up or look for help so that this awsome mod does not die like many others...

warpa

07-02-2012

Is it possible to make the map transparent?