In Riot's Defense

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Carnage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimslice View Post
Quick someone get the Jax

LoL, well done

haha

Jimslice

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoako View Post
I do not work for the company but know a couple things before you "dog" a indie-ish developer team.

While they are more then a couple people, they do not have the servers that "so-called" Blizzard or said such other companies have. Another thing to consider is.. It is a free to play game that is actually popular to almost the same level as major companies... so a lot of people are going to be playing this.

I'm not gonna rant like this because frankly I know I'm probably only going to get flames in regards to my statement. Now does this excuse them in every instance? No. So by all means complain about it once in awhile. but for the people constantly *****ing and the people *****ing whenever it does eventually happen. Patience is a virtue.

/rant off.
Sonoako has bought many hub caps.

megapron

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoako View Post
I do not work for the company but know a couple things before you "dog" a indie-ish developer team.

While they are more then a couple people, they do not have the servers that "so-called" Blizzard or said such other companies have. Another thing to consider is.. It is a free to play game that is actually popular to almost the same level as major companies... so a lot of people are going to be playing this.

I'm not gonna rant like this because frankly I know I'm probably only going to get flames in regards to my statement. Now does this excuse them in every instance? No. So by all means complain about it once in awhile. but for the people constantly *****ing and the people *****ing whenever it does eventually happen. Patience is a virtue.

/rant off.
runescapes servers don't break

Jimslice

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by megapron View Post
runescapes servers don't break
Dude

Gross

prisN xo

08-26-2010

This thread had potential.

Jimslice

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisN View Post
This thread had potential.
If only we could downroll the bad posts...