Zelphie's fan Art

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7thKamina

06-23-2012

Lots of LoL based characters - you ca check deviantart page from link below for some awesome and super cute sketches:

http://zelphie00.deviantart.com/gallery/

Uroboros

06-23-2012

As much as I love Riven, that just looks really really really...

really awkward. The full-sword one. The others are great.

Synisis

06-23-2012

These are orgasmic <3

Oshiet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Such a cute style! Please let Zelphie know that she has some serious talent.
While Riot might not appreciate the style, just know that there ARE several other people that do!

Mirage Night

06-23-2012

I love your style these are so good.

7thKamina

06-23-2012

I agree and did told her more than once (not the only one), but since she can't make a living out of it right now - she finds it hard to believe... so - she keeps trying, keeps improving her style and I really hope that one day she'll get there... I wish i could help her with more than verbal support, but i'm not in that position right now (i live in Romania - she lives in Argentina and don't have any relations in art world), I have great respect for talented people and I find it sad that - some can't earn a living doing something their skilled at.

Thanks for your sincere and kind words - i'm sure she appreciates it as well and i'll tell her eventually - she'll be a quest of honor in a topic dedicated to her - my tribute for her work, just a small gesture of appreciation..

PS.I wouldn't go that far to say that all people from Riot feel the same - maybe just those that handle the showcase... but that's alright - i guess, different people - different tastes.

Everlasting

06-23-2012

She would draw hentai very nicely with that artstyle mm @_@

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

06-23-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Lawlz @ Cass pwning Ahri. -- Love the detail and cleanliness of line work!

7thKamina

06-24-2012

Gurls are sensible to some words and apparently - Ahri called Cass an "bald old hag"... XD

Quote:
Well ...maybe Ahri will learn now that u dun have to call "bald old hag " to a beautiful lady like Cassio :īD
Nah, she wouldn't draw Hentai - she likes a "sexy approach for her chars" but from what i know - that's as far as she'd wanna go - some clothes are mandatory, even if it's just bikini .

ZapMyHeart

06-24-2012

I lurve it Roped me in with that Karma pic.