Romance?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HonorableGeneral

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndoom2011 View Post
No one ever thought of Varus and Ashe together? I mean, technically they are both "archers", So it would fall to play I guess, haven't read up a lot on Varus yet.

Plus: Orianna/Rumble. Both work with robotic stuff. Orianna with the ball. Rumble with the suit.
Varus is celibate so I don't think it would work out in the long run. Besides, he's pretty focused on revenge and Ashe is married to Tryndamere (not to mention her duties to Freljord would get in the way of Varus' revenge), so they probably would be just friends, maybe allies in a time of need.

Orianna/Rumble would be interesting. Perhaps begin with Rumble merely seeing her as another machine, much like his own combat mech, and then slowly coming to realize that she is, in-fact, a sentient being. Would make a wonderful piece of literature.

Urbaknight

06-16-2012

Garen/Kat FTW
Teemo/Tristana FTW

mikaladms

06-17-2012

Hello fleshling.
According to my calculations, it is obvious the champions garen and katarina are made for eachother.
Both spin to win. Refer to katarina's ult seizurespintowin.png and garen's demaciaspintowinjudgement.jpeg.

SkiddlZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Ezreal and Caitlyn, both young, Piltovian, and enjoy danger. not to mention i want to end this whole gay Ezreal myth, it gets annoying not being able to find any fan fiction for my favorite character that doesnt involve "bulging shafts" "-.-

Ask Talon

06-17-2012

Talon and Fiora.

TheAnimals

06-19-2012

Yorick/Karthus
Skarner/Urgot - requires scorpion and crab skins
Sejuani/Olaf

CoolSpot2

06-19-2012

Tibbers and Yeti

HonorableGeneral

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolSpot2 View Post
Tibbers and Yeti
He has a name you know: Willump.

SummonerJavier

06-22-2012

Jax and Fiora. In Fiora's bio, it states that her ego would be insufferable if it weren't so justified (as stated by Jarvan IV).

That coupled with a person who is good enough to fight with nothing but a lamp post = win.
Or constant fights. /shrug

MadManDu

06-22-2012

Teemo and Tristana for sure...
Nunu and Annie..they can discuss how they control their creature all day long..