HotShotGG - A formal complaint

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ELuyn

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeves View Post
People generally have strong views about Mr. HotshotGG , Esq.. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that if HotshotGG is victorious in his quest to deny both our individual and collective responsibility to live in harmony with each other and the world, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. Does he have trouble living with himself, knowing that he has a near-legendary lack of common sense, decency, and manners? This isn't such an easy question to answer, but let me take a stab at it: He claims that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in his arguments. Then again, HotshotGG sells the supposed merits of escapism on the basis of rhetoric, not evidence. The evidence, however belated, is now in, and the evidence says that I shall not argue that HotshotGG's newsgroup postings are an authentic map of his plan to cause a marked deterioration in our literature, amusements, and social conduct. Read them and see for yourself. The moral of the story: Time has only reinforced that conviction.
Wall of text critted..

Return ftw !

Taygeta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

Quote:
People generally have strong views about Mr. HotshotGG , Esq.. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that if HotshotGG is victorious in his quest to deny both our individual and collective responsibility to live in harmony with each other and the world, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. Does he have trouble living with himself, knowing that he has a near-legendary lack of common sense, decency, and manners? This isn't such an easy question to answer, but let me take a stab at it: He claims that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in his arguments. Then again, HotshotGG sells the supposed merits of escapism on the basis of rhetoric, not evidence. The evidence, however belated, is now in, and the evidence says that I shall not argue that HotshotGG's newsgroup postings are an authentic map of his plan to cause a marked deterioration in our literature, amusements, and social conduct. Read them and see for yourself. The moral of the story: Time has only reinforced that conviction.
Einstein once said that time exists so everything doesn't happen at once. The events that transpired tonight was just a misfortune. HotshotGG couldn't deny the streamer trolls of their foolishness for attention. He should criticize their desire for praise for their idol. As much as Hotshot despise these trolls for their lack of restraint, he also understand them. They need this. They want to be recognized for their meaningless deeds, paltry and few as they were. They want their idol to acknowledge their exceptional attention wh**ring, though posting troll threads is a common occurrence in the League Forums.

EroticBadass

08-26-2010

Quote:
Its easy to say that his views on the exploits of our literature,art forms and social conducts are misguided, but if one were to experience his solo situations in the world of pentathlete champion duals then one might not be so apathetic and judgmental; in fact, one might actually see his reasoning and show a little apathy even though it is not so rightfully deserved

Geeves

Lead Live Designer

08-26-2010
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh God Its Yi View Post
Agaaainnnnnn????? =(
Downvoted.

Truhls

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taygeta View Post
Einstein once said that time exists so everything doesn't happen at once. The events that transpired tonight was just a misfortune. HotshotGG couldn't deny the streamer trolls of their foolishness for attention. He should criticize their desire for praise for their idol. As much as Hotshot despise these trolls for their lack of restraint, he also understand them. They need this. They want to be recognized for their meaningless deeds, paltry and few as they were. They want their idol to acknowledge their exceptional attention wh**ring, though posting troll threads is a common occurrence in the League Forums.
Hahahahaha someone watched white collar, nice.

Serpentongue

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hit1der View Post
tl; dr
http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

Oh God Its Yi

08-26-2010

Quote:
Downvoted.
This is an abusive relationship we have here. I'm not sure I can take it anymore.

Whyumai

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizok View Post
Can someone explain to me what's going on?
I just jumped on the forums and noticed the ass-ton of HotshotGG threads.
Kinda annoying.
from what I can tell HotshotGG was playing on his livestream as heimer when a jungle shen stole his blue buff.

I'm assuming HotshotGG acted somewhat dramatically to this occurring.

Someone (i'm not even sure if it was the jungle shen) spammed the forums about it.

Geeves

Lead Live Designer

08-26-2010
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh God Its Yi View Post
This is an abusive relationship we have here. I'm not sure I can take it anymore.
Oh God Its Downvoted

GayLord McD

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0ztbyte View Post
Isn't it obvious?

Hotshot is mean.
>=[