HotShotGG - A formal complaint

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geeves

Lead Live Designer

08-26-2010
1 of 4 Riot Posts

People generally have strong views about Mr. HotshotGG , Esq.. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that if HotshotGG is victorious in his quest to deny both our individual and collective responsibility to live in harmony with each other and the world, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. Does he have trouble living with himself, knowing that he has a near-legendary lack of common sense, decency, and manners? This isn't such an easy question to answer, but let me take a stab at it: He claims that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in his arguments. Then again, HotshotGG sells the supposed merits of escapism on the basis of rhetoric, not evidence. The evidence, however belated, is now in, and the evidence says that I shall not argue that HotshotGG's newsgroup postings are an authentic map of his plan to cause a marked deterioration in our literature, amusements, and social conduct. Read them and see for yourself. The moral of the story: Time has only reinforced that conviction.

Sakagami0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

Wow now I see the truth.

Thanks Geeves!

Now one for Feking....

Woolington

08-26-2010

Erm... What?

IS19b30bafb9814b

08-26-2010

Wtf a red guy trolling?

1hit1der

08-26-2010

tl; dr

DarkRonin00

08-26-2010

Best, troll, EVER

SpeedJump

Adjudicator

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobShotGG View Post
Wtf a red guy trolling?
You must be new.

Doctor Caboose

08-26-2010

This post has enlightened me and has given me a new view about HotshotGG. Thank you.

Kronkk

08-26-2010

Win

Jayhawks

08-26-2010

he spells his name Upgrayedd, with two Ds for a double dose of his pimpness

1234511 ... 22