What support does

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FogSpy

08-25-2010

Just yesterday there was a panth on my team that went like 13-8-0, and he was trashing our soraka who was around 0/0/15, and me as galio and I finished at like 4/6/13. I died so many times because I would taunt the entire enemy team with my ult and my team would just run away for no reason, except soraka, she stayed and attempted to help. If I remember correctly they also got angry at me for "missing" my E and not hitting the enemy, when I was giving them a speed buff to run away

Omnicis

08-25-2010

I, tbh, i think i am a great nasus player.
whenever i solo queue with him, my team still feeds. and its my fault for ONLY getting 3 kills, even though im 3/3.
so, i pretty much save nasus for queuing with premades, and they are very greatful for a decent tank.

tl;dr : get premades, they will appreciate you more.

Omnicis

08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FogSpy View Post
and me as galio and I finished at like 4/6/13
dont ****ing make excuses for your 4/6/13
you are the god**** tank.
you did your job, and sunk with the ship, helping everyone else get off safely.
we know what its like, we arent going to look down on you lol.

Moonmixer

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnicis View Post
I, tbh, i think i am a great nasus player.
whenever i solo queue with him, my team still feeds. and its my fault for ONLY getting 3 kills, even though im 3/3.
so, i pretty much save nasus for queuing with premades, and they are very greatful for a decent tank.

tl;dr : get premades, they will appreciate you more.
I do premades usually. At least one other friend.

I just finished a game as Taric where I laned with a premade friend. Even through my disconnects I went 0/1/2 and gave him 2 kills, landing him at 2/0/0. Everyone else was doing alright.

Then, our mid Urgot didn't call Ashe mia and she ganked us, so we lost another turret (the first being lost due to a disconnect of mine). You can see where this is going.

Throughout the entire teamfight stage, either our Nidalee or our Urgot was not with us. We would 4v5, and I would be tossing out stuns and heals, occasionally almost killing someone. We got away with only one death about 5 times before I started dying.

Ended the game at 0/9/7. The chat was full of my comments such as "please don't go top, their entire team is mid" and "Anivia why did you run when it was only a tank and a dps chasing me, and you had 3/4 health"

Best part? After finally saying "fine, start another surrender vote, I give up", I was accused of "feeding as a tank" and "disconnecting too much," like either of those things mattered. First thing a couple of them said too.

Fml.

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

Wait....not every character is a carry focused on amassing kills?