@Riot Official Thread about Runes pages and masteries gone

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serodyn

06-21-2012

Lost my rune pages. My runes are still here. I didn't lose champs as well.

Unaggii

06-21-2012

SO I was just going to buy new runes.. but I can't.. It says I need to be level 10 for tier 2 and 20 for tier 3 but I am a level 30.. this is getting ridiculous and an update would be great... Most of us can't even buy our runes back and that's just stupid.. please get this fixed or give us an UPDATE soon.. I'm sick of not knowing what is going on..

Phoenyx Starbuck

06-21-2012

The post about us not getting our runes back over hack is another post on this board believe it or not.

Phoenyx Starbuck

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealRice View Post
where did u hear that
Here...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2256123

RiotMixdj

International Community Coordinator

06-21-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey guys, been seeing a lot of threads and comments about missing runes. I just wanted to pop in here and let everyone know that we are aware of the issue and are currently working on fixing this problem. Thanks for the heads up guys, we really appreciate it.

Fadekyn

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenyx Starbuck View Post
Post went up saying our runes /pages could be permanently gone because Riot got hacked with the patch. And no back up... Isn't it lovely? GG
Link plz

lawlop1

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenyx Starbuck View Post
Yeah... That's definetely false. There is no way. Also, where did HE get his evidence? There is no doupt that his post is flaw.

Phoenyx Starbuck

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlop1 View Post
Yeah... That's definetely false. There is no way. Also, where did HE get his evidence? There is no doupt that his post is flaw.
The way the last five days are gone.. I'd say server stability, down time, screw ups and loss of runes pretty much speak for itself. Easier to believe that post when it's the only information we're really being given.

Karnifexlol

06-21-2012

So after the patch yesterday, all my champions, runes, and masteries were there. I was able to play ranked and all that jazz. I log on today and I can't join a ranked queue because I don't have 16 champs. I only have free champs and no mastery pages. Please fix this!

MalcEZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

bump