Lost everything I owned

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wightsnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviousDexter View Post
youre kidding me right? this would cause them to go bankrupt i think
No, runes cost IP, a currency you can't get from trading in real dollars. They will lose a huge incentive for people to buy IP boosts, but it wouldn't cause them to go bankrupt directly. That being said, I think free runes is a really bad idea.

mxch

06-21-2012

Would like to inform you as well, my runes and runes pages are missing, the rest are fine.
Thanks you the constant support

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

06-21-2012
7 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wightsnow View Post
I understand there have been several unexpected problems with this patch (as shown by a full rollback over the weekend instead of a hot fix), it's just frustrating to lose all my runes and have the mastery pages wiped when I just wanted to do a few ranked games.
It is a sad week for Riot

Voidsong

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIOT goliathI3 View Post
Please submit a ticket, I haven't heard much about this but will also look into other items missing. Player support should be able to help you very quickly.
I have the exact same problem. No runes at all, no masteries or rune pages.

I still have all my champs... i'm guessing there is something screwed up between the main servers and whatever one you guys ported masteries/runes over to a little while ago? Anyways, sent a report, just posting here to confirm.

Noxious Seraph

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
It is a sad week for Riot
Are you able to inform us of an ETA for this plan?

Spookypants77

06-21-2012

I also lost my excess Rune Pages (only 2 of them) and had my Rune Pages and Masteries reset with the patch. I filled out a ticket with customer support early in the day, as of 12 hours later no one has even replied to me yet. Any ETA on when these tickets might be looked into?
I know it's been ruff over at Riot and I'm a pretty chill guy so it's no biggie as long as it get's fixed eventually. =)

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

06-21-2012
8 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalPuppies View Post
Are you able to inform us of an ETA for this plan?
For current server issue, we are looking at tomorrow for earliest testing. Once the testing result is out, we will know the next set of action plans are.

For rune/mastery issue, there is currently no ETA on completion date/time, but the repair process will start tomorrow. We understand the scope and cause of the problem, right now we are more focus on building a solution, which will take time.

Vaeny

06-21-2012

Aw great, so I have to wait 24 hours before I can play normally again :d?

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

06-21-2012
9 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypants77 View Post
I also lost my excess Rune Pages (only 2 of them) and had my Rune Pages and Masteries reset with the patch. I filled out a ticket with customer support early in the day, as of 12 hours later no one has even replied to me yet. Any ETA on when these tickets might be looked into?
I know it's been ruff over at Riot and I'm a pretty chill guy so it's no biggie as long as it get's fixed eventually. =)
Player Support will record the ticket, Engineering will come up with a solution.
Thank you for your patience. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Allouttaenemies

06-21-2012

I'm missing just my runes.

My thread explaining it:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post25791791