Login Queue

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMightySweep

06-17-2011

leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=852436

They shut down servers without any warning ahead of time to prevent lag issues for the players going to the tournament for the weekend, nice job Riot nice job....

camillo

10-05-2011

But you know whats bs???
That i am here waiting for 5 minutes and after those 5 minutes pass i hear the logging sound so i am excited to see that it says "the server is currently busy please try again later" so i ****ing try again and again and if i could increase these letters i would cuz it keeps doing the same thing!!!! Ugh so annoying.

Daaath

06-20-2012

well i have the same problem, i don't know if this is a real problem but when i try to log in queue number was 2000 and waiting time 1 hour 45 min....

Toji Majia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

you think thats bad? login position: over 20000 log in time: 2hr 28m

Perplx DigitehK

06-20-2012

Sounds like Riot needs to take their massive profits and grab about 100 more servers :P Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit or maybe not enough, but as a network tech with a degree, we were always taught that a 75% baseline (when the max average server use during peak hour reaches 75%) means it's time for a server upgrade/increase.

You guys are obviously at about 125-150% maximum capacity and this is simply unacceptable, as many of us are paying customers, and we all pay for your life style, it's time to pay for ours ;]

Any and all users for this game must be able to login and play 99.999% of the time.

RIOT! you need to upgrade ASAP.

Mykey Murder

06-20-2012

riot do something with your servers or something these 2hr login waits are ridiculous

TSM Wika Wika Wa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Your position in queue: Over 20000

Approximate wait time: Calculating...

Ephedrine

06-20-2012

They need to just make more servers...

Sonnysan

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumon818 View Post
Your position in queue: Over 20000

Approximate wait time: Calculating...
same

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

06-21-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Truly sorry for the long wait guys. We are working hard to fix this issue. Some problem can't be solved just by adding more servers, current issue is complicated. Next week things should get better.

12345678 ... 9