Lost everything I owned

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rushlock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Just logged into my account, everything missing. Though it seems info is simply not being pulled from DB. Cannot submit a ticket in-game, because the client is broken....

Will look to see if there's a ticket method on the website, if not, suggestions?

Arisonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Waiting 40 minutes in que, then boom PVP error

badcookie

06-20-2012

You havent heard about ip and rp missing? That sucks, cus i lost aprox 6200 ip and a small amount of rp. Got a 10 win boost on my acct that i didnt buy tho...

Quadra23

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIOT goliathI3 View Post
Please submit a ticket, I haven't heard much about this but will also look into other items missing. Player support should be able to help you very quickly.
There are two examples here, someone else's and mine. I saw this particular issue myself yesterday (image attached): http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post25759759. After a log out and log in again my points appeared to be correct and the chat feature was working again.

Felfire

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcookie View Post
You havent heard about ip and rp missing? That sucks, cus i lost aprox 6200 ip and a small amount of rp. Got a 10 win boost on my acct that i didnt buy tho...
the 10 win ip boost was from riot

goliathI34

Sr. Software Engineer

06-20-2012
4 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychofreak6918 View Post
what about the problem with the missing riot points and influence points? you working to restore all them too? if i remember correctly i had almost 12,000 influence points, plus i had bought 6 champions with riot points, and 2 champions with influence points.....not to mention i also had an xp boost i had bought on june 19th
I had player support look up your account, it looks like you still have the IP boost and XP boost active. Try playing a game and seeing if you get the boost rewards. It might not be showing in the client but being applied.

Rushlock

06-20-2012

First post, page 2. I'm assuming relogging may help?

Dossio

06-20-2012

I feel bad for Riot. I lost all my champs/masteries/skins too but it's hard to get mad when they're trying so hard.

TreeTrunks

06-20-2012

I am currently in queue to log in. I bought Riot points yesterday, for the first time i might add in anticipation for ezreal. Is it likely that i have lost those RP? i bought 10 dollars worth ontop of the 540 i had already on the account

JadenYukii

06-20-2012

no runes no masterys WTF! i want my stuff back im bored

12345612 ... 16