Dragging Items into the suggested list

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meept

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

If you were given the options of changing what items were in the suggested list at the beginning of the game (via dragging, perhaps), then later, when you might be in a rush, you could simply go to your list and click on what you wanted right away, without having to select each subcategory and scroll down. I think it'd be a lot quicker, especially for people who are newer to the game and don't know the item placements.

Eldritchsense

08-23-2010

I was thinking about this earlier. Give us the ability to make predefined recommended builds and save them like masteries or summoner spells. They could even make money off of it by giving us a few free to start with, then have the ability to buy more through RP and IP, like rune pages.

AS/AD recommended build for Kog is horrible, I'd much rather play him AP and it's a pain sifting through the items list to get what I want instead of just being able to predefine it.

Sirin

08-24-2010

Although I would prefer a free version of this.
The thought that having to pay Riot to consider and hopefully implement this. is worth it.

I would love to have my builds saved in the store. There's plenty of space within the store to maybe add a series of buttons to cycle between your saved builds. Preferably under the Recommended list. So the recommended list doesn't disappear entirely. The idea is to have the items shown where the recommended list is. but also having a button to go back to the original list.

trancestate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2010

YES! Please add this feature!

I just started playing this game and I hate the fact that you can't create custom character builds like the recommended items list. It would be much more convenient to know what to get right away and not have to search through lists. It also helps not having to worry about buying the wrong thing, and be forced to sell it for less money.

Fruitstrike

Software Engineer

08-25-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Totally would love to do this, as well as add the ability to save various configurations. For instance, we want to make it so that you could make an Armor Amumu build, an MR Amumu build, and a Balanced Amumu build so that you can switch between them depending on your enemies. Unfortunately, there's a lot of other stuff higher priority on the plate right now. But don't give up hope, it's on our list so we'll get to it as soon as we can!

Waldgeist

08-25-2010

How much will each item page cost?

DOTAmakesMeLOL

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldgeist View Post
How much will each item page cost?
6300 IP duh!

Alex is White

08-29-2010

I saw a tool for this on general disc
Cant find it now cuz of no search :C

SivartStoneheart

08-29-2010

I just want to show my support for the idea.

Please add this feature.

GloStik

09-06-2010

League Tools 2.0

LoL Item Changer

EDIT: these are just workarounds for now. I use Item Changer, and it's usually really good. Patch days are no fun, though... =(