Is the attached Tribunal case a punish or a pardon?

Punish 5,813 83.89%
Pardon 820 11.83%
Not enough information/context to make a decision 296 4.27%
Voters: 6929. You may not vote on this poll

Public Tribunal Case (NSFW Language)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borigrad

06-20-2012

Called someone a ****** and ragequit? Start writing dem apology letters.

Ukaei

06-20-2012

PUNISH!

He clearly didn't uphold the summoner's code.

Noir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Seems to me like he got trolled harder in the first tribunal case. I think his responses were justified in that one. The other two were pretty heinous though, but not enough to warrant a ban.

msirae

06-20-2012

this guy stands no chance. if he seriously thinks he can talk his way out of this one, he's insane.

Joequel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Though I feel punishments should go through everyone in that game, the OP of that thread clearly had no idea when to stop.

I believe punishing was acceptable and agree with that choice.

Zalduin

06-20-2012

He should have to apologize to everyone in that game and still keep his 1 week ban. His PBE account should also be banned for 1 whole month. You guys should also make his account always have a 1 hour long queue for when he leaves champion select and if he ever leaves another game again he should be banned for 1 week.

YamadaADTRAPM6

06-20-2012

I'm amazed that people think this should be punished. He didn't pat them on the ass and say please and thank you, but honestly, people are ruder than that at the supermarket. Why are we all on the internet dealing with random semi-anonymous strangers with skin this thin? The fact that 'being mean' is reportable is silly in the first place when we have the ignore function, why can't we just be grown ups about it, click ignore if it bothers us, and move on? If someone is used to a mode of speech, banning them for continuing that mode of speech in the game when it is avoidable for anyone who doesn't like it seems like a bit much.

Attomisk

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
Here we go!

---

Edit: I didn't even have to finish reading the first log. That sort of attitude doesn't belong in the game. Verdict: Punish.
thats not the right attitude to judge. once is an accident or losing your cool, u need to check all logs to make sure that it wasn't just a bad game, also to make sure it wasnt just spite reporting. just my opinion. though this guy is a little to comfortable with the anonymity of the internet. put the boots to him. hard style.

notsureifsrs

06-20-2012

Hey. pendragon I'm curious. How do we know this guy wasn't having a bad day? I know I have bad days and when I'm with my friends on skype, I cuss so much rather than in game chat. Some games he does have offensive language. But that last one, he was just mad and used cuss words to get it out. my point is if this game is full of trolls, how do we know it's not the trolls that are voting his punishment?

Ensign Epic

06-20-2012

Yeah this guy loses. Smite.