"We are experiencing an unusally large number of logins."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tunmi

06-20-2012

Your positoin in queue: OVER 20,000
Approximate wait time: Calculationg.
It's been calculating for 20 minutes now and I restarted the client twice after 5 minutes to make sure it wasn't bugged).

WTF Riot! I have about an hour or two (if im lucky) to play a day and i spend 20 minutes
waiting to be logged in. By the time this thing logs in, I wont even have time to play a quick game vs bots.. let alone a real match.

PLEASE get some more servers.. especially since all the trolls..oops, I mean children are out of school for the summer.

SageNaruto21

06-20-2012

I was told that my wait time would be approximately 4 hours, I don't think you can play today man...

tunmi

06-20-2012

And I didn't realize I misspelled "unusually" in the topic. Apologies to all the English majors out there who are ready to flame me for it.

xDINKLEBURGx

06-20-2012

2 hours 44 minutes.... i don't dare cancel this LOL

RanmanReloaded

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iN3wb View Post
I was told that my wait time would be approximately 4 hours, I don't think you can play today man...
Won't be that long. I got in in 30 minutes, but it should be get better as time passes.

Vlterius

06-20-2012

riot needs to fix its ****, the fact that, we have to wait for them to fix it for about 4-6 hrs and have to wait to be logged in for 1-3 hours.
just no riot.

Mattrules123

06-20-2012

My time went from 2 hours and 15 minutes to 3 hours.... Dat logic 2 strong so i quit came back and its been calculating.

MegasKyriakos

06-20-2012

I guess I have time to go smoke a cigarette... =D
Sigh.

Armini

06-20-2012

Wait, that means you are OVER 9000 in the waiting queue! #logic

Windriker

06-20-2012

I went outside Tended to my garden of plants that shall remain nameless swept off my deck mowed the yard cleaned my entire house....come back to the computer find it at 15k was like cool sat down and waited for it to get to 1 it gets to one then says "pvp connection failure" but maintained the entire time to update me on my progress in que.... im sorry riot i know i play op voli alot but its fun to throw people and bite them? im sure you agree throw me a bone <3 -a loving bear