@Pendragon, my challenge to you.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

06-20-2012
1 of 6 Riot Posts

There is absolutely no upside for me or the League of Legends community in your proposal. I will make a single counter-offer.

I'll outline relevant details of your case (Decided by me), the community gets to decide if you deserved your suspension or not. The severity of the suspension is not a determining factor here - since severity is determined by your ENTIRE history of behavior.

If the community believes you deserved a punishment for your behavior (Tribunal style, I'll also be the final decider on consensus here), then your account will remain suspended indefinitely until you write individual personalized apology letters to every person on your team in each game that was in your last Tribunal case which I will forward to them personally along with the entirety of the threads for context.

A Time to Screw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
There is absolutely no upside for me or the League of Legends community in your proposal. I will make a single counter-offer.

I'll outline relevant details of your case (Decided by me), the community gets to decide if you deserved your suspension or not. The severity of the suspension is not a determining factor here - since severity is determined by your ENTIRE history of behavior.

If the community believes you deserved a punishment for your behavior (Tribunal style, I'll also be the final decider on consensus here), then your account will remain suspended indefinitely until you write individual personalized apology letters to every person on your team in each game that was in your last Tribunal case which I will forward to them personally along with the entirety of the threads for context.
do it penny-bear

macacoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon View Post
there is absolutely no upside for me or the league of legends community in your proposal. I will make a single counter-offer.

I'll outline relevant details of your case (decided by me), the community gets to decide if you deserved your suspension or not. The severity of the suspension is not a determining factor here - since severity is determined by your entire history of behavior.

If the community believes you deserved a punishment for your behavior (tribunal style, i'll also be the final decider on consensus here), then your account will remain suspended indefinitely until you write individual personalized apology letters to every person on your team in each game that was in your last tribunal case which i will forward to them personally along with the entirety of the threads for context.

let the games begin
#allcaps

WinnieDaPoonBear

06-20-2012

^ hahahha That is awesome

AbysmalVoid

06-20-2012

Real.

This is the part where OP looks at thread and never visits it again after reading counter offer.

Aidan M xD

06-20-2012

Quote:

InsertANameHere

06-20-2012

So Pendragon is dropping the OP into the shark tank. This should be fun.

Pigmeo

06-20-2012

Quote:

Oh god, game is on!!!

StopTryingKid

06-20-2012

... That's it?

Tonixs

06-20-2012

/popcorn