Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 40
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

06-20-2012

Please subscribe me to your newsletter.

Noetherian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Awesome Guide. Thanks a lot!

DaRatmastah

06-20-2012

Wish I could, like, +10 this.

irott

06-20-2012

Nice work.

I really like how you put in sections for what boots to use and when.

I have similar questions for QSS, Wit's End, and Hexdrinker/Maw for AD champs. If I have no need of QSS in a game I find that the difference between what sort of MR to get is situational or per the champion. For example I find that taking Wits End on a J4 works very well since the attack speed helps do more dps and get more slow procs from a TF. On wukong or someone else with more AS I will go with hexdrinker.

MyDeadGrandma

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Section 2: General Improvements You Can Make:

(2–1). Attitude makes everything, or social situations you can improve
*snip*

Not every game can be won no matter how positive you are. There will be losses sometimes. Remember to be friendly and not rage, and your enemies might send an invite or two your way. As long as you find a way to have fun, you win over time.
Someone contact a Red to have this stickied at the top of the forum. If there's one thing people should glean from this thread, it is this right here.

VoidInsanity

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Mordekaiser:
Masteries: 9-21-0
Runes: MPen, flat Armor, scaling MR, MPen quints
Order: huE->Q->W
Items: Ionian, Randuin's, Rylai's, Void, Abyssal, Lich Bane
Strategy: Mordekaiser is a bottom laner and does not have a terribly strong start. Nonetheless, he can either go a flat MPen build and switch it out later, or if the laner is not particularly lethal to him then he can go the Ionian/Void route right off the bat. Leveling his E first is an obvious choice as it lets him harass and push at the same time, while Q versus W is more of a situational decision. If you're dealing with someone you frequently get close range with, take Q, or if they keep getting close to their minions, take Q and use the splash on it to hit them. Otherwise, take W. Morde doesn't do a whole lot other than farm and harass until he's level 9 or so, when he can start to actually make moves on the enemy laner.

And if you didn't know, Morde's Q converts Lich Bane to magic damage, which can be devastating if you decided to go Gunblade for some reason. Unfortunately both items are very expensive.
I feel its my duty almost to add to this or to give my perspective. So here it is, I'll give more details when I write a proper guide for this guy. I also feel writing a Tank Ahri section, but I am too tired atm.

Chronicles Mordekaiser:
Masteries: 9-21-0 or 21-9-0
Runes: MPen, flat Armor/scalinghp, scalingcdr/scaling MR, spellvamp/ms quints
Order: huE->W->Q or Hue->2w (levels 2 and 4) ->Q->3W
Items: Sorcs/Ionion, Frozen Heart/Thornmail, Void, Hextech Sweeper, Abyssal, Gunblade, Lich Bane
Strategy:Mordekaiser has one of the weakest early games in the game and is very prone to being snowballed against. He has no innate esacape but his passive when used effectively gives him the highest sustained damage migration in the game. Unlike in SR rushing or getting any form of early spellvamp item such as Revolver or WotA ends up making you weaker rather than stronger, Revolver should be gotten early only vs other mages but you still need at least some spellvamp which is where the Quints kick in they are enough to negate your HP costs on medium sized waves. Your first goal is to get enough damage to be able to 1 shot the ranged minions with an E by level 9, this will allow you to safely stay at your tower and defend any push which is the best thing todo, leaving your tower to push is very risky for the aforementioned reasons. Your secondary goal is to make sure you can sustain your W for fights, this is your only protection against dying to CC (constant shield regen). If you are confident in not dying max Q after 2 points in W (a second point in W is a 58.3% damage and shield regen increase per cast and is required in order to hold an AD Malzahar, Yorrick or Jax Lane without dying). Final goal is 30% cdr, high ap and lichbane so everyone dies.

Don't question Frozen Heart or Hextech Sweeper. The first even though some gold is wasted on mana it is still your best in slot item if you need both armour and cdr (700g more than thornmail for the same armour but 20% cdr and a better passive). Hextech Sweeper is used mainly as a protection from ganks while also providing the stats you seek, the active and passive can both save your hide and setup kills, especially vs annoyances like Kassadin or Ezreal.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Very good.

And Chronicle, I would love to see your Tank Ahri section.

FOODFOOD

06-20-2012

Epic guide is epic.

Well done!

Lucanesti

06-20-2012

I'm glad this guide puts more value into Twitch. I seen him ranked in the bottom tier on another post.

Nekrogen

06-20-2012

Dat thesis

You should consider putting this guide onto a website or 2 for visibility.

Also, as an underling to the dark lord, I am proud that you're our captain This guide is incredible.

12345612 ... 40