Who's your fave champ for each position?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kittylyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Top - Fiora/Renekton. Fiora's sustain is so good. A lot of people forget about her stacking passive when they dive me. Renekton is just so much fun to play, and I enjoy how If I need to I can build him tanky and still chew through my enemies.
Mid - Vlad/Cass. Vlad is just one of my favorite champions <3. Cass' poisons are just so good. Plus her ult.
AD - Ashe/Draven. AD is my least favorite spot, but Draven is too fun to play haha.
Support - Janna/Alistar. Janna so fun, and with a little AP she hits harder than you think. Alistar is just great for that CC haha.
Jungle - WW/Noc. WW has that sustain. Noc is just so fun to play.

Farnem

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Top: Nidalee
Mid: Lablanc
AD: Tristanaia
Support: lux
Jungle: Amumu

ShadowCrystallux

06-20-2012

Top: Cassiopeia or Nunu
Mid: Karthus or Cassiopeia
AD: Ezreal or Varus
Support: Sona or Galio
Jungle: Skarner

Lightningpat

06-20-2012

top: kayle
mid: xerath
AD:corki
Support: alistar
Jungle: mundo

CryotronXCIII

06-20-2012

Top - Mordekaiser (Cuz he's Numero uno, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!!!)
Jungle - Warwick (Hyena Skin Laugh: HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! Trollface.jpg)
Support - Lulu (Veigar's Secret Girlfriend :P <I know i'm wrong>)
AD - Urgot (Can we switch positions please? I won't throw grenade at you and lock on you >)
Mid - Viktor (Because METAL IS PERFECTION!)

Sam Is Whoa

06-20-2012

Top - Rumble: extremely powerfull and fight changing ULT
Mid - Ahri:great dmg very mobile and charm is epic when a teamates being shredded
Bot Support - Alistar:Mid-late game tankyness is excellent and a CC machine in team fights. He decides who fights and who doesnt not the enemy team.
Bot - Kog'maw: Great slow and SHREDS from so far outside the fight. players that want to take a chance to get to you will not succeed.
Jungle - Udyr: CC and AOE ability is great stops channel ults i.e.Galio,Nunu,Fiddle etc. good ganks and nice HP in fights

Sam Is Whoa

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnem View Post
Top: Nidalee
Mid: Lablanc
AD: Tristanaia
Support: lux
Jungle: Amumu
Your team is way too easy to counter pick. Support lux never really plays out the way ppl expect and Leblanc mid is easily shut down by ganks and late game falls off. Amumu is only good if your teamates know what they are doing because he does 0 dmg to be cared about. Tristana is good but with a support like lux cant play very aggressive and early game has low range

General Squaky

06-20-2012

Solo Top: Olaf
Mid: Karthus
Bottom: Caitlyn and Soraka
Jungle: Alistar

Olaf has durability with his W. He has the slow so Alistar can catch up and use his CC.

Karthus can poke with his Q alot. His W can farm very well. If he goes against his opponent and dies he can just use his ult and get a kill.

Caitlyn and Soraka make a good pair because Caitlyn has an OP range so she can poke their opponents alot and spam her Q because soraka can provide HP and MP.

Alistar isnt a very fast jungler but he gets the job done. Once he ganks he could ask bottom lane to have their opponents push. If he ganks mid Karthus can just engage while alistar goes in for the kill. If they fail karthus can just R. If he ganks top olaf can just throw his axe and charge at them.