"I call mid." "No, I want it and I'm first pic." "K then, I'm trolling"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xmashimarox

06-19-2012

they are removing the dodge penalty

Adori Vita Vis

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
No one is going to pick the support role, except for those lovely people who main supports as I do. This would just lead to insane que times. A good idea, but not going to work as intended in practice.
I prefer to jungle but have recently started playing support and oh man is it so much easier.

manwhat

06-20-2012

Here's an answer:
Add a /votekick in champion select, so you can dodge people who are obviously trolling.

NinjyLee18

Recruiter

06-20-2012

People just overreact....

ADC SENPAl

06-20-2012

I have played over 600 ranked games and only played ranked since hitting level 30 in march and I literally have only had this happen 4-5 times. I don't know if it's because I am at 1600-1700 ELO range or If I'm just lucky. I always start out every lobby saying...

"I would like mid or top if first pick, second pick, or third pick don't want."
And If I am second pick I will change it accordingly, "Mid or top depending on what first pick wants."

And If I can't get it I take w.e the team needs but usually I end up getting to play what I want.

Big Nasty Nate

06-20-2012

omfg I love this idea

So many god **** times in ranked I've had to deal with players that troll if they don't get their "called" lane. Too bad. Play what needs filling or gtfo. It really ruins the game for me and im sure others, but picking roles pre game que is actually a really good idea. I don't know how many players would follow the system, but it sounds like a desirable idea.

Big Nasty Nate

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandolier View Post
I prefer to jungle but have recently started playing support and oh man is it so much easier.
A really good support can carry the team imo

Abussos

06-21-2012

Bump. I want to keep this thread going.

tbagshank

06-21-2012

i agree with tekno wizard because i main taric who IS a support, that doesnt mean i cant play other things sometimes i prefer to play support, but sometimes i prefer to solo top or mid too with a diff champ

Heremraver

06-21-2012

network and get a group of friends to play with. If you send me an invite ill play support or whatever you need anytime.