Worst champion in LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maredtext

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokichan View Post
No champion is bad, it's all about the player, and how they build/play them. So yeah. Just like Darius, people say he's OP, and he still kinda is, but on a player who isn't good with Darius, OH GAWD.
If what you are saying is true then we should be seeing virtually every champ at different times in high end elo and tourneys. Certainly, if a champ needs alot of skill those are the players that have the required skill to play them. This is not the case, however, because there are champs that just suck and no amount of skill can make them usefull.

There is no way anyone who knows what they are talking about can say with a straight face that all the champs in this game are equally balanced. Some champs just straight suck when compared to others.

Maredtext

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahcole56 View Post
not sure about that bro, i played an ap eve and went 10 plus kills and less then 3 deaths several games in a row. if you know how to play her, she is actually really good. just slow to start.
I once managed to kill 5 people with a used straw, this clearly proves that straws are lethal weapons.

Maredtext

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4N4T05 View Post
Graves might be nearing in on that with all the nerfings... maybe the weakest 6300. Can't seem to find a good Graves anymore.
Maybe you should look to high ranked elo or tourneys... graves is picked EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokolniki View Post
Karma's a solid champion... she just sort of spits in the face of the meta.
So basically, I feel that Karma is bad only in relation to the meta.
Unfortunately for Karma, the meta is kind of a big deal and I don't think anyone sees it going away soon. Therefore all champs have to be analyzed in that light.

An 'awesome champ' who sucks in relation to the meta is just NOT an awesome champ! Sorry, but that's the breaks.

I like Poppy and play her in dominion all the time, but she isn't a very good top laner, nor is she a very good jungler. Shes ok, but not good. That's due to the meta. She's gone from a decent champ to a subpar one that is never ever picked in a pro game. That's just the way it goes and we've got to face facts.

o0dj0o

06-21-2012

evelynn is my main champ and i agree with "Saltybedrail" she is still a really good champ when played right she can be OP! if played wrong she really is the worst champ ever

Buk Lau

06-21-2012

Darius, his r is very up atm...

HTMekkatorque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Poppy is absolute pro if your playing with other champs that pull/push. Like Karma you will see him being played only one way... you see every poppy played as AD, I use him as full AP and i get bursts out that can finish tanks. Also if you fight in the jungle rather than in a lane. There are ways to tactically boost your chances in winning a fight with poppy. So if you're going to say poppy is UP then I will strongly disagree.

fiendlord

06-22-2012

Heimerdinger. Everything he does is done better by another champ, other than healing structures, which he still does poorly, it's just that no one else does it at all. Shaco boxes generally do better at trapping people that facecheck too hard, and lane control is done better by Teemo shrooms, shaco boxes, caitlyn traps, etc. His stun is slow as ****, and his ult is just making his abilities not quite suck so hard...temporarily.

MrReaper135

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiendlord View Post
Heimerdinger. Everything he does is done better by another champ, other than healing structures, which he still does poorly, it's just that no one else does it at all. Shaco boxes generally do better at trapping people that facecheck too hard, and lane control is done better by Teemo shrooms, shaco boxes, caitlyn traps, etc. His stun is slow as ****, and his ult is just making his abilities not quite suck so hard...temporarily.
I completely disagree (although we all have our own likes and dislikes)
Heimerdinger is amazing I have managed multiple times to push a whole lane going 1v5 while the rest of my team is down and still manage to push to victory. thats more than enough proof for me

Mercyz

07-31-2012

I'd say Eve is the worst champ... not saying this because ive struggled playing her but the lack of cc. they took her stun to make her not op then her slow(idk why) i wass there when this happened and people just cant get a grasp on her now. shes to hard to play well. I would also like to add that i believe there is no bad champ, only champs that are harder to play then others.