Worst champion in LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiaoLong

06-18-2012

Eve has been purposefully nerfed into the ground by Riot, because they found her kit too hard to balance. There's no worse champion that the one they made bad on purpose.

X4N4T05

06-18-2012

Graves might be nearing in on that with all the nerfings... maybe the weakest 6300. Can't seem to find a good Graves anymore.

Cerebralbore101

06-18-2012

How is Eve bad? She has almost unending stealth. You just walk up to low hp champs and end them. I hate playing agianst an Eve. It's like playing against a Karthus or Twitch. If you get low in health you have to b, before one of these *******s picks you off.

headspree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

twitch is a pretty bad ad carry atm and most i see are ok early and mid game but they fall off late game and there stealth is useless

Alternoob

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoc View Post
Eve is the worst champ. There's absolutely no contest. She has the worst passive in the game hands down. She has no cc, no sustain, she's extremely squishy, she's melee and her skill set, in general, is garbage.
So healing a good 200~ hp everytime she get's a kill or assist on a champion isn't sustain enough for you. If you play Evelynn how she should be played (that being a vulture) you can rack up loads of kills and spam that ulti while dealing so much damage. A hard champion to fit into a team composition doesn't necessarily mean they're a bad champion. Your reasons for her being bad are whack as well. Sure she doesn't have CC but not all squishy champions do. sure she's got a different skill set but it allows her to proc Sheen/Trinity Force/Lich Bane so much as well as spamming skills for Manamune it's not funny. Melee isn't an excuse either since that would be like saying Udyr is bad and he's one of the strongest top laners this metagame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panikattak View Post
Wrong on so many levels. Karma is a hybrid support/tankyburstAP. The problem is people try to fit her into the meta and it doesn't work as well, unless you duo Q with the bot.
Put her mid or solo top and watch her potential explode.
You build her as a support you are doing it wrong. Think like swain. She is a close range AP caster with AMAZING ratios on AOE spells.

build her semi tanky: ROA ryalis FH, and you can constantly get in the other teams face and harrass without worry. Or build pure AP, sit back and go the old orianna route. massive AOE dmg from ulti+W with powerful shield and healing from Q.

She works bot but you need a partner that knows how to utilize her. Any close range/gapcloser AD carry (graves vayne draven Ez corki) allows for great harrass. with sheild/heals
Amen.

Saying she's a support champion is like saying Lux/Morgana are pure support champions because they have the tag "support" on them. Sustain in a lane doesn't mean support bro.

Astronaz1

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Viers View Post
In all seriousness, Eve is in a really bad place right now. Karma is fine, and works pretty well as a kill lane support or a utility mid
I main ap eve. Lich bane and malady

Etherimp

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebralbore101 View Post
How is Eve bad? She has almost unending stealth. You just walk up to low hp champs and end them. I hate playing agianst an Eve. It's like playing against a Karthus or Twitch. If you get low in health you have to b, before one of these *******s picks you off.

1. Orianna.
2. Lee Sin.
3. Oracles
4. Vision Wards.
5. Intelligent teams/players.

^--- all of these things will wreck any Twitch or Eve. They are both so incredibly squishy that they *cannot* be seen before unstealthing or they will get insta-gibbed. If they decide to build tanky, they do not put out enough damage to be a threat.

I HAVE seen good Eves and I have seen good Twitches.. But even GOOD Eve's and Twitches are not BETTER than having almost any other champ on your team filling the same role.

Karma I have mixed feelings on.. She has a very strong kit, but as mentioned 100 times already it doesn't fit into the current strategy.. There ARE team comps that she works very well with and if your team has a good understanding of how to make the most use out of her she can be as much of an asset to your team as *most* other AP/Support hybrids.

I really look forward to a Karma rework because I like her as a champion, but I agree that she's in the lower end of champions, currently.

Sejuani is another one who needs something more to make her "Good".. Her CC is incredible but her damage is absolutely ****.

Piotyr

06-19-2012

Eve is at home in the jungle, get her blue buff and watch her nuke. Ap eve all the way with that 1.0 scaling.

whatever L

06-19-2012

If you don't see Twitch and Eve in ranked, you know why.

FraggingBard

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
If anything, I'd say Sivir and Ashe probably compete for the top 2 spots for "most useful AD Carry to have on your team if played properly".
I can see why Ashe would be there (Sustained slow, AoE stun or global snipe as mood/game dictates, good map awareness ability), but Sivir seems too squishy to be a good lane pusher. She has no escape abilities and no CC so she suffers pretty badly when people decide to take her down.

She's a bit like Nocturne and I wouldn't classify him as a lane pusher. Trist, AD TF, or even Graves would be better suited to the job, why would Sivir win over those three?

I'm probably a bit biased since I recently had a Sivir game where I was getting tower dived in mid at level 2, which gives you a great lesson in finding out how she can escape. So far the only thing I came up with is "she can't". And that alone makes it very risky for her to over extend on a team that punishes that. They had Shaco and their solo top was Rene who decided to roam around which shut down any forward advances and fed their Fizz carry. Much pain ensued D: