Champion Bluepill

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

07-13-2009
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFroho View Post
Bluepill just takes time to get used to. I hated it for so long, always making threads suggesting alternatives like tp scrolls, buying bluepills for 50 gold and such.

But after a long time, plus going back to dota/hon and feeling the lack of bluepilling, you realize that riot has done something right here.

Please keep bluepill as is!
word

Just a general comment. Doran's Blade and new neutrals this week made a huge impact, I think we should just chill on balance issues until they fix Doran's, smite ownage on dragon, and maybe the neutral creep buffs at level one. Until those things are dealt with our opinions seem tainted.

nDqA9g8fm1q3cHRT

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

When you get stuck INSIDE a tower for a whole minnute not knowing how to get out, this becomes useful. I thought it was like a -unstuck command since the beta would obviously have a lot of bugs.
How I got stuck, I don't know. The enemy was Nunu and so was I, somehow I got INSIDE the allied tower.

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

07-13-2009
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZileasAKATcadwell View Post
We made the value judgement that running to base = un-fun, that buying items = fun, and that combat = fun.

So we added recall in order to maximize the fun activities, and reduce the un-fun activities.

+++++++

Karnij

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

Quote:
We made the value judgement that running to base = un-fun, that buying items = fun, and that combat = fun.

So we added recall in order to maximize the fun activities, and reduce the un-fun activities.
Preach it brother!

micha

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

Quote:

epic one, and i love it!

Soneca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

I agree that bluepill NEEDS to stay in the game,but having a short cooldown to stop people from bluepilling too safely would be cool,a 15 or 20 seconds cooldown sounds right to me.

Larias

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

I think everyone else has said it, but I'll contribute to it: keep bluepills.

SilverSoultaker

Emissary of the League

07-13-2009

Keep bluepill exactly as it is. Also Larias, slow down your posts man!

Myll

07-13-2009

In HoN and DotA I always find myself pressing "b" to teleport back home, feeling ashamed after that there isn't such function.

So I'm with most people on this one, keep them!

Cobalt

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

Love the blue pill, hope it never gets taken out!