6/17/12 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XsirXpsychoXsexy

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth joberin View Post
why don't they try and fix it the american way beat that **** witha stick till it works xd
murica!

Crimson8821

06-17-2012

Summoners!

NA servers have been brought offline for emergency maintenance due to several issues preventing players from logging in and properly creating and entering games. We will provide regular updates as we continue to address these issues. Thank you for your patience. Due to some bugs within the 1.61 patch that we discovered we are also rolling back to the 1.60 patch.

Updates:
20:50 PST: We have come to understand the cause of some of the problems and are actively working to correct them in order to bring the servers up as soon as possible.

19:58 PST: We have determined that the issues are more complicated than we originally believed and are working to bring the servers back online as fast as we can. We have a full, cross-disciplinary team that is working to resolve the issues and will continue to post updates as they come.
17:41 PST: We're still working hard to restore our servers. We currently do not have an ETA, but we expect that they will be back online within the next couple of hours. We will update you again when we have more information to share. Thank you for your continued patience.
15:41 PST:We currently expect NA servers to be back up late tonight. Thank you for continuing to bear with us.
14:31 PST: We do not yet have a fix prepared to restore stability. We apologize for the continuing downtime.
14:06 PST: Our investigation into today's issues is still ongoing.
13:30 PST: We are still investigating the root cause of today's issues. Thank you for your patience.
13:08 PST: We are continuing to work towards resolving in-game issues. Logins are still disabled.

Darth Joberin

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XrobbieXingleX View Post
murica!
lol

Takamachuchu

06-17-2012

lets write some LoL poetry....

ahem...

It starts with many high-pitched pings,
'Charge forward, mates! They're baroning!'
Our Caitlyn takes the hurried lead -
Her Phantom Dancers give her speed,
Then Yi, then Morde - both grim and black,
Then me, a Yordle, in the back.

We rush through jungles, wade through streams,
We shout out curses and extremes,
We're panicked, barreling through creeps -
The buff's advantage is too steep!
Yi pops his ult, we charge ahead...
But then we stop - the baron's dead!

Just then we're set upon by Trynd,
All big and mean, a whirlwind!
He's followed by a Nunu hulk,
And Karth - all hammering their ults!
Then Rammus - taunting all but me,
By now they've all popped AOEs

What can I do? We've lost this play,
I shoot my ult, and jump away!
What can one poor Tristana do
Against the rampaging team Blue?

My Yordle vocals growing hoarse,
Our situation's getting worse,
Then Nunu hits me with his ball,
But lucky me - I jump a wall.
I make it to the spawn, and cry
Mourning my teammates that have died.

They take mid towers, 3! 2! 1!
Inhib! Oh God - gg, I'm done!

-Vicky

Crimson8821

06-17-2012

well at least they are making progress...... im thinking that servers will be back up within a couple of hours

Ņiau

06-17-2012

:c

Im nUMBER ONE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Summoners!

NA servers have been brought offline for emergency maintenance due to several issues preventing players from logging in and properly creating and entering games. We will provide regular updates as we continue to address these issues. Thank you for your patience. Due to some bugs within the 1.61 patch that we discovered we are also rolling back to the 1.60 patch.

Updates:
20:50 PST: We have come to understand the cause of some of the problems and are actively working to correct them in order to bring the servers up as soon as possible.

19:58 PST: We have determined that the issues are more complicated than we originally believed and are working to bring the servers back online as fast as we can. We have a full, cross-disciplinary team that is working to resolve the issues and will continue to post updates as they come.
17:41 PST: We're still working hard to restore our servers. We currently do not have an ETA, but we expect that they will be back online within the next couple of hours. We will update you again when we have more information to share. Thank you for your continued patience.
15:41 PST:We currently expect NA servers to be back up late tonight. Thank you for continuing to bear with us.
14:31 PST: We do not yet have a fix prepared to restore stability. We apologize for the continuing downtime.
13:30 PST: We are still investigating the root cause of today's issues. Thank you for your patience.
13:08 PST: We are continuing to work towards resolving in-game issues. Logins are still disabled.

Summoners!

Updates:

almost almost

ThisIsPau

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson8821 View Post
Summoners!
Due to some bugs within the 1.61 patch that we discovered we are also rolling back to the 1.60 patch.
... wait what?

So you're telling, we've waited this whole day for something that we expected, didn't get it, got over it since there were actually pretty nice bug fixes and buffs for characters...

And then we're going back to the patch where that didn't happen, so it's like they just shut the game down for nothing o-o?

Hope this is a troll ; - ;

Takamachuchu

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by takamachuchu View Post
lets write some lol poetry....

Ahem...

it starts with many high-pitched pings,
'charge forward, mates! They're baroning!'
our caitlyn takes the hurried lead -
her phantom dancers give her speed,
then yi, then morde - both grim and black,
then me, a yordle, in the back.

We rush through jungles, wade through streams,
we shout out curses and extremes,
we're panicked, barreling through creeps -
the buff's advantage is too steep!
Yi pops his ult, we charge ahead...
But then we stop - the baron's dead!

Just then we're set upon by trynd,
all big and mean, a whirlwind!
He's followed by a nunu hulk,
and karth - all hammering their ults!
Then rammus - taunting all but me,
by now they've all popped aoes

what can i do? We've lost this play,
i shoot my ult, and jump away!
What can one poor tristana do
against the rampaging team blue?

My yordle vocals growing hoarse,
our situation's getting worse,
then nunu hits me with his ball,
but lucky me - i jump a wall.
I make it to the spawn, and cry
mourning my teammates that have died.

They take mid towers, 3! 2! 1!
Inhib! Oh god - gg, i'm done!

-vicky
):<
read my poem!!! I just spent 10 minutes writing it to keep you people entertained!

Crimson8821

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamachuchu View Post
lets write some LoL poetry....

ahem...

It starts with many high-pitched pings,
'Charge forward, mates! They're baroning!'
Our Caitlyn takes the hurried lead -
Her Phantom Dancers give her speed,
Then Yi, then Morde - both grim and black,
Then me, a Yordle, in the back.