Worst champion in LOL

1234511 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saltybedrail

06-17-2012

Just got bored and was thinking about the worst champion...not one that isn't good in the hands of somebody that doesn't know how to play or one that isn't the normal type you play. I just want to know which one people think is the worse and why. The champion with the most votes will become my regular champ, why? Because I like a challenge.

kityypants

06-17-2012

karma .

St Viers

06-17-2012

In all seriousness, Eve is in a really bad place right now. Karma is fine, and works pretty well as a kill lane support or a utility mid

Sir FizzleWhips

06-17-2012

Karma definety...saved up 4800ip when i was level 11. Read a guide on mobafire were this guy worshipped karma and i thought i could do it. Worst mistake of my life...havent played her since. It was such a waste of ip.

kityypants

06-17-2012

i have seen a karma 2 hit a tryn .... but i mean come on . she is SUPER bad if not played by some1 who took the time to learn her . she has to much thrown into one champion wich makes her pretty hard to play/understand

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir FizzleWhips View Post
Karma definety...saved up 4800ip when i was level 11. Read a guide on mobafire were this guy worshipped karma and i thought i could do it. Worst mistake of my life...havent played her since. It was such a waste of ip.
Karma takes time to learn, and you must have the money to play her (Aka, you can't put her as support)

That will be the only reason why she is underplay, not because she is bad.

Bel Whitefang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-17-2012

Karma is honestly a great champ, you just have to play support, not AP carry. You need to play a champion often more than a few games to be good with them. Karma is a great utility support. THe only problem is she isn't soraka nore Sona. She has a surprisingly high learning curve to play her well.

As for the worst champion I'd have to say Evelyn overall. Her biggest thing was the destealth stun she had. She can still be played well with a TON of ractice, and a lot of luck. But overall she is nothing worth writing home about anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Karma takes time to learn, and you must have the money to play her (Aka, you can't put her as support)

That will be the only reason why she is underplay, not because she is bad.
She does need that gold, but she is still very useful, easy way to nerf off the gold need is to rune and mastery it in with the GP/5. replace seals and maybe quints for her to generate the gold she needs.

Saolue

06-17-2012

Karma is amazing in reality... she just has an extremely high learning curve and a unique items set, REQUIRING full cooldown reduction to do really anything....
(She kind of lacks in the meta, and that's why people hate her... she is extremely bursty and I've only seen a couple people actually build correctly with her and do well, including me)

Eve really is in a bad spot, I've defended her, but really there is no point, she is just weak unless she gets fed, but what champion fed isn't a threat? (She is extremely good in dominion I will add though)

Saltybedrail

06-17-2012

I disagree about Eve being the worst. I've noticed that most people that play her forget the part about her being an assassin. She isn't meant to charge champs at full health but champs that are near death and hiding at the back or teleporting away to go heal. Sure she isn't the greatest but in the right hands she is far from the worst. Plus AS/AD Eve will beat the living **** out of an AP Eve.

Folly Inc

06-17-2012

Topic back on track, Eve is the worst champion in the game.

1234511 ... 25