Server Unavailable ON FATHERS DAY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnfairBear

06-17-2012

So, I've been trying to get on the North American Server, and it has been unavailable all day.
It just so happens to be fathers day, and my Dad HATES this game. It basically consumes my life, and we he needs my help, I try to explain to him that I just started a game, and how it will be 20 minutes to an hour before I can help. So, maybe they just shut it down on purpose, for all those fathers out there that hate LoL.

Panwar

06-17-2012

Uhm, unless you are a father and wanted to play LoL on your day.

Shadow Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

^^

Draight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Hug your fathers and mind riot for their inept ability to keep their CLIENTS happy. We are clients, we pay for this service and they ARE lacking. We don't pay $ per match but we pay time and money for skins. we pay to play -- not to post on forums.

Panwar

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draight View Post
Hug your fathers and mind riot for their inept ability to keep their CLIENTS happy. We are clients, we pay for this service and they ARE lacking. We don't pay $ per match but we pay time and money for skins. we pay to play -- not to post on forums.
If you are not happy, leave. We would all be happier for it.

Muffinn Man

06-17-2012

uh hey first comment ever but uh yeh i just looked this up cuz...yeh

KinKill

06-17-2012

anyone know why its down, is it just problems with the new patch or what?

Dig15times

06-17-2012

^There is was a bug with log-ins. They have to roll back the to the last patch. The servers will be on later tonight.

SparksAngel

06-17-2012

It is incredibly annoying, I mean really, all I want to do is play and get as great with ez as I can so I can go straight to pvp when I get pulsefire ez

hylet

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiamin View Post
It is incredibly annoying, I mean really, all I want to do is play and get as great with ez as I can so I can go straight to pvp when I get pulsefire ez
i know me too XD