6/17/12 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fazuzu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Nice belated April Fools... gave up after the last 10-15 minutes of being stuck in lobby limbo and having to log back in over and over cause not one single match out of at least 20 in a row didn't start. The patch notes are nice, especially the toggle on the pet control thing, but I'm gonna cruise pbe and check out the pulsefire till the lobby thing is fixed I guess :|

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

This patch is really scaring me for some reason.

MiLoLaMb

06-17-2012

Shut up you whiny people. You don't understand what it takes to update a FREE game... They are updating it for YOU TO PLAY FREE... No one makes you buy RP so don't say it not free... Go screw yourself if your whine and play for free. Buy RP and then complain, but even then your should show some respect to people who continue to update this game when they can just can it. They have made enough money of this and can quit if they would like.

TheMask336

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Jester View Post
i know! How dare they come in on the weekends to patch a game for us, and then put in more time to fix the patch that they made a mistake on!!!! Why would they spend time with their families when they can intentionally sabotage their cash cow and laugh at our nerd rage!!!!! Gaaarrrr I'm so angry!!!
or they could of waited and tested it for 2 more days n released it on tue with the normal patch n avoided this whole mess............

Dudo Criz

06-17-2012

Hi, I have a problem about the game when I'm in the queue and choose the form of the game will not boot when this will be fixed, and will, therefore, some sort of compensation in the form of free riot points?

Vladiimir

06-17-2012

I'm in a match right now as Lux... Seems to take a few tries, Make sure everyone on your team LOCKS in, seems to help. Don't let the timer go all the way down lol

Mezzo

06-17-2012

"Event Horizon will now always correctly stun enemies who use dash abilities to pass through it"

"Event Horizon will now always correctly stun enemies who use dash abilities to pass through it"

Riot I love you forever. ;-;

Chicken N Rofls

06-17-2012

finally get into a game and everyone chooses AP vs MRes tanks LOL

Jatobel

06-17-2012

this patch is to test pulsefire ez on the server '-'

Sneaky Jester

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushviper336 View Post
or they could of waited and tested it for 2 more days n released it on tue with the normal patch n avoided this whole mess............
Then people would be endlessly complaining because the patch was so big that they took the servers down for 12 hours. Then updating for the new patch would take another 3 hours.