Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infinite azure

06-15-2012

I made a separate thread cause I don't know if you're reading this. But I'd really like to see the "friend button" removed from the endgame screen, at least on featured games. As my friend and I have been featured we've also gotten a lot of unsolicited friend requests from low level players, and I don't want to not friend them in case it's a friend of friend or someone friending me for a legitimate reason.

Rayerat

06-15-2012

I tink it will be awesome that at the end of a game i can click a button to save my game, to watch the replay as expectator mode. BTW expectator mode its great

Pandora531

06-16-2012

I think its great except for the part where you cant see and messages , or reply back

Mxie

06-16-2012

Unless it's already in and I just don't know about it, I think it'd be nice if we could see peoples' runes/masteries, at least in some way other than knowing all of their effects and figuring them out from the character stats (something a noob like me doesn't really know all that much about).

Saberee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

I love it.
The only slightly negative feedback I have is that I'd like to have a chat box open while the spectator match is going on (I've missed more than a few games with friends because I couldn't get their messages while I was in spectator mode). Also being able to see what the teams are saying to each other would be nice, whether it's just all chat or anything at all that is said, I would enjoy watching each team plan their next move.

M2tM

06-17-2012

I'd love to have the ability to save a replay in league of legends and view it similar to the spectator system.

SynGG

06-17-2012

cant u make spectator so that there is no delay, but u cant see the enemy team if ur watching a friend

Lethal R2D2

06-17-2012

I have just one point I'd like to have addressed by Riot.

Often, I decide to spectate a buddy's game just because I'm waiting for that game to finish so I can join them next game.

The problem here is that when the game ends, I don't know for another 3 minutes, unless they message me while I'm spectating.

Solution:

Make a popup that says the game has ended, with the option to quit early, instead of waiting for the end of the stream.

Another thing, can we have post-game stats? I don't even know if they show up for spectators, but that would be cool to see at the end of the game, just like regular players get.

Thanks for a great product! Really excited for Proving Grounds on the NA server!!!

Lethal R2D2

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberee View Post
I love it.
The only slightly negative feedback I have is that I'd like to have a chat box open while the spectator match is going on (I've missed more than a few games with friends because I couldn't get their messages while I was in spectator mode). Also being able to see what the teams are saying to each other would be nice, whether it's just all chat or anything at all that is said, I would enjoy watching each team plan their next move.
You can chat during spectator mode... and all chat is viewable through SM as well...

The option should be in the bottom left, one of the boxes there allows you to toggle chat on, then just move the box wherever you want it.

MasterEvilAce

06-17-2012

We need a way to be able to view a player's rune/mastery setups. When I'm spectating a player who is playing really well, I can see what items they're building, but nothing else. Even if this is just in their match history, that's fine. But it would help be a better player to see how someone is building their champion, and the playstyle they're using.

Edit: and skill leveling order.