Catch All the Action at DreamHack This Weekend!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muggenn

06-16-2012

streams ?

R66Y

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenDD View Post
streams ?
Right now, the only stream is showing the Dreamhack floor. No actual games that I've been able to find.

drdahlser

06-16-2012

Yeah, were is the patch preview?

Click Accept Guy

Web Content Manager

06-16-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey guys, noticed some confusion regarding the tournament in this thread that I'd like to address.

The Dreamhack site is live, but coverage of the full tournament (with streams featuring Riv, Phreak and more) won't begin until tomorrow. Currently, there's a 64-team BYOC tournament going on, which we're covering with articles on the site, but won't be shoutcasted.

In our excitement to get the word out about Dreamhack and the circuit event going on there, we didn't communicate the big picture to you as best as we could - something we'll get much better at in the future.

In the meantime, we updated the top article on the Dreamhack coverage site with a fuller breakdown and schedule of the tournament.

http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.c...k-and-schedule

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Why is this so oddly placed during the weekend? Nothing happening friday, action starts on saturday and ends on Monday?

Doosfin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Here is the stream of the BYOC

IS14ef3a6a80105c2a07a67

06-17-2012

stream is down

Draight

06-17-2012

Hug your fathers and mind riot for their inept ability to keep their CLIENTS happy. We are clients, we pay for this service and they ARE lacking. We don't pay $ per match but we pay time and money for skins. we pay to play.

AlexDnD

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Wrangler View Post
Hey guys, noticed some confusion regarding the tournament in this thread that I'd like to address.

The Dreamhack site is live, but coverage of the full tournament (with streams featuring Riv, Phreak and more) won't begin until tomorrow. Currently, there's a 64-team BYOC tournament going on, which we're covering with articles on the site, but won't be shoutcasted.

In our excitement to get the word out about Dreamhack and the circuit event going on there, we didn't communicate the big picture to you as best as we could - something we'll get much better at in the future.

In the meantime, we updated the top article on the Dreamhack coverage site with a fuller breakdown and schedule of the tournament.

http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.c...k-and-schedule
Wow Riot failling to communicate? What else is new.

How about you communicate this to your incompetent programming staff.

DONT PATCH ON A WEEKEND.

tnizzle84

06-18-2012

Fix ur game people i been stuck on the reconnet screen for over a hour yall pushed me out then cant get back in. Coulndt play yesterday and cant play today .