Why does the purple spawn turrent not work right?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
What I meant by easy fix was, it'd be a matter of changing a few lines of text. Random spawns is a pretty serious design issue though, so it'll probably be touched in one way or another. I can check for resurrection ignore and stealth detect.
Please be careful on this. Yes, a set jungle route for the NON-BUFF caps can probably bet set, if balanced carefully.

However, wraiths and wolves (the buff camps) can't be fixed in locations without providing one of the teams a clear advantage.

Lorthix

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
Please be careful on this. Yes, a set jungle route for the NON-BUFF caps can probably bet set, if balanced carefully.

However, wraiths and wolves (the buff camps) can't be fixed in locations without providing one of the teams a clear advantage.
Or you could just set it so that it alternates white, green, white, green, etc and have both camps spawn the same buff.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Quote:
I'll fix the Blue turret to match the Purple turret. It's a pretty strange bug.
HFs THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

06-15-2012

Quote:
What I meant by easy fix was, it'd be a matter of changing a few lines of text. Random spawns is a pretty serious design issue though, so it'll probably be touched in one way or another. I can check for resurrection ignore and stealth detect.
OH.EM.GEE

TT getting love. Thank you so much for looking into these things, we have had to accept them for quite some time now.

Shentok

06-15-2012

The turret on Twisted Treeline ignores Immortal and Resurrection effects. I killed a Guardian Angel Dr. Mundo under turret recently.

Th3 Herbalist

06-15-2012

Quote:
Do you have any ETA on these changes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poki3 View Post
The latter isn't really a simple fix, since non-random spawns would have to mean less diversity, or that one side will always have different minions then the other. Different might mean that one side has an advantage :/
TT has a lot of work that needs to be done on it, not just this...
That isn't true. The spawns can be alternating, on both sides. The issue is you can never know what camp you're getting at any given point aside from Dragon and Lizard buffs - and that's a huge jungle problem. Having a non-randomized jungle will make it that much easier to do, leading to more diversity (indirectly).

What I would like to see is having the healing/mana shrines on the small camps, just as SR has.

ApackofKoalas

06-15-2012

wow a red who cares to read the tt section, thank you nome!

What about the issue of the turret being so close to the fountain it forces a pushing team to fight, tank the turret, have the enemy heal up and then fight over and over again? There are games where a winning team can win team fights but since the tower is so close to the nexus the enemy can spam moves from it and prevent them from taking the turret.

Tortferngatr

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmTheSorrow View Post
ITT: There is actual hope. RiotNome for president!
He's on Live Team specializing in maps besides SR-Dominion, Twisted Treeline, and the soon-to-be-released Proving Grounds.

Dominion players and TT players alike have hope!

Owlstar

06-15-2012

I was in DevTracker, and I just found out that Riot does care for Twisted Treeline.

Some faith in Riot has been restored.

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

06-16-2012
5 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApackofKoalas View Post
wow a red who cares to read the tt section, thank you nome!

What about the issue of the turret being so close to the fountain it forces a pushing team to fight, tank the turret, have the enemy heal up and then fight over and over again? There are games where a winning team can win team fights but since the tower is so close to the nexus the enemy can spam moves from it and prevent them from taking the turret.
Changing the physical layout of the map is out of the question right now, but the first solution that comes to mind is to reduce the regeneration rates on spawn.

12345678 ... 12