[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

can i put this on google maps and spectate any shower?

UtterDomination

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
A video wouldn't really help. Just follow the 5 steps at the beginning of the post. Then come back with errors that you have. Most solutions are at the bottom of the post so check there first.

Did you set up a summoner name for the account you're using?
that fixed it. works perfectly, thanks so much!

Jabe

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenBite View Post
Hi Jabe!
I think I'm doing something wrong : I've filled the config txt file, but when I double click the bat file I get an error message saying it couldn't find SpectateAnyone.bat
I've updated my Java so it's not the problem.

Thank you for your time!
Do you mean SpectateAnyone.jar? If so, run the bat file as an Administrator (right-click it). Also check your firewall if you have one.

Clerigon

06-15-2012

wow, thank you man, why you dont work for riot and help them in replay system? :P

i hope riot dont fix or remove this.

SteelSamurai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Nice work as always Jabe!

IS16e7c68f67142a

06-15-2012

Jabe is a boss.

VALOUR THE HERO

06-15-2012

I keep getting the "Language file is missing. Please try reinstalling!" and a ton of other pop ups, even after downloading the new version and moving it to the same drive as League. Any other way around this?

FrozenBite

06-16-2012

I don't want to waste your time, but I really don't understand what's wrong. I went to my firewall and the spectate anyone files didn't appear on it, and couldn't be added...
To make it easier I took a screenshot : http://www.servimg.com/image_preview...445&u=13222306
the error message basically says windows can't find the SpectateAnyone.bat file (and that I should eventually check its name)

PwnTommy

06-16-2012

Bump

Jabe

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenBite View Post
I don't want to waste your time, but I really don't understand what's wrong. I went to my firewall and the spectate anyone files didn't appear on it, and couldn't be added...
To make it easier I took a screenshot : http://www.servimg.com/image_preview...445&u=13222306
the error message basically says windows can't find the SpectateAnyone.bat file (and that I should eventually check its name)
Your screenshot didn't work for me. I assume you're running it as an administrator. Message me on IRC (here, I'm _Jabe) or LoL (as Jabe) because this will take more indepth debugging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmchan View Post
I keep getting the "Language file is missing. Please try reinstalling!" and a ton of other pop ups, even after downloading the new version and moving it to the same drive as League. Any other way around this?
Message me on IRC (here, I'm _Jabe) or LoL (as Jabe) because this will take more indepth debugging