Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Tryhardosaurus

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheworld View Post
Is this getting its own lore? That'd be awesome
Lore: While Ezreal was exploring, he got lost (I wonder why). Somehow, he arcane shifted into the future (specifically at heimer jrs place) were Heimer Jr realized how much of a girl he was and needed a manly upgrade; and so with his futuristic equipment, he upgraded Ezreal into a man. Ezreal then arcane shifted back to his rightful time and happily fed as "veteran" Ezreal summoners, who controlled Pulsefire Ezreal, claimed title of "best Ezreal ever."

Best lore ever no?

YordleWithaMech

06-15-2012

Awsome so cool hope is not legendary

Imomnipc

06-15-2012

If this doesn't cost the same as the other legendary skins, then Riot has stooped to an all time low.

DemiGuardian

06-15-2012

lol i can imagine a pulsfire yi skin o.0, lookin something like wingblade ventus from KH BBS, OMG THAT BE SO EPIC! ILD PAY FOR THAT IN A HEART BEAT!

ab00de

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

well not bad , but 3.2k rp ? not worth it its a skin after all

Matterom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

its 50% off the first few days the skin is out, and i think its above legendary if its 3.2krp

Obimaru

06-15-2012

The thing is this has more work put in to it then a legendary plus the first four days its out is gonna be 50% off from what i hear so 1625 rps.

DrOzoneLaya

06-15-2012

Quote:
When Ezreal was venturing through a cavern he found a capsule with a hologram of Dr. Light, a fat man with a large white beard talking about some guy named X. He stepped inside and got suited up in the pulsefire outfit.

This is gunna be so sick

RiotRunaan

Writer

06-15-2012
12 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Skins typically don't have canon lore, but there's a small "alternate universe" storyline for Pulsefire Ezreal. I posted this on the EU forums, so I'll give the same short summary of the idea here:

In my mind, a couple years from "now" in Runeterra, Ezreal's wanderlust leads him down into the Southern Wastes, where he stumbles into a time warp (rampant, chaotic magic down there and all). He emerges in the distant, war-torn future, where Piltovian and Zaunite technology has advanced far beyond anything he'd ever imagined--but has wrought utter destruction across Valoran. He finds the Pulsefire armor at a crash site, and discovers that it evolves to fit his form (and, of course, meets the AI named PEARL). Ezreal takes the Pulsefire armor back through the warp in the hopes of preventing such a future from ever happening, and... well, of course, to show off his totally superior technology to the rest of the League's champions. 'Cause he's Ezreal.

mayipora

06-15-2012

only need pulsefire annie now