[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabe

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Broccoli View Post
The summoner list doesn't seem to work for me. I put several summoner names in the textfile that are currently in game but whenever I do !list.txt nothing shows up.
Yep, I broke it in one of my updates. Download the new version.

Polarus Snipe

06-13-2012

Jabe, is it possible for you to code this where it'll work with LoLReplay? I'm not even sure what I'm talking about, but if it's possible that'd be great.

Thank you for this great tool.

Jabe

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarus Snipe View Post
Jabe, is it possible for you to code this where it'll work with LoLReplay? I'm not even sure what I'm talking about, but if it's possible that'd be great.

Thank you for this great tool.
I don't know how LoLReplays works and have never used it myself, but try the following:

"If you would like to give spectator mode recording a go, make sure you have the latest version, and enable the “Record Spectator Replays” option in the LOLReplay settings, as it is currently disabled by default."

Sageoffire

06-14-2012

just downloaded the new version from the first post. but it doesnt like the spectate list. i can spectate people just fine though.

Quote:
Spectate whom? !obs.txt
Error reading from obs.txt:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: obs.txt (The system cannot find the specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at SpectateAnyone.main(SpectateAnyone.java:240)
Also something to note, i changed the .bat file to look at my java folder, instead of changing my PATH. it shouldnt have caused a problem, but ...
Quote:
@cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin
@java -jar "%userprofile%\Desktop\spectateanyone\spectateanyo ne.jar"
pause

Jabe

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageoffire View Post
just downloaded the new version from the first post. but it doesnt like the spectate list. i can spectate people just fine though.

Also something to note, i changed the .bat file to look at my java folder, instead of changing my PATH. it shouldnt have caused a problem, but ...
The program looks in the current directory for files, so with your batch file, it's looking for them in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin" (due to the cd line)

Change your batch to this and it will look in the current directory:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java" -jar "%userprofile%\Desktop\spectateanyone\SpectateAnyo ne.jar"
pause

Sageoffire

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
The program looks in the current directory for files, so with your batch file, it's looking for them in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin" (due to the cd line)

Change your batch to this and it will look in the current directory:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java" -jar "%userprofile%\Desktop\spectateanyone\SpectateAnyo ne.jar"
pause
derp XD of course LOL thanks again

Sycadelic

06-15-2012

When I open the .bat file, it says
"Error: Could not open 'C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\amd64\jvm.cfg"

I have already tried reinstalling java.

Jabe

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycadelic View Post
When I open the .bat file, it says
"Error: Could not open 'C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\amd64\jvm.cfg"

I have already tried reinstalling java.
If you reinstalled Java, make sure your PATH points to that installation of Java. You probably installed Java 1.7, so you would need to change references of "jre6" to "jre7". See here and here for PATH information.

Otherwise, you can reinstall Java 1.6 (which is what your PATH is currently pointing to).

Sycadelic

06-15-2012

I added "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin" to the PATH but I still get the same error.

Jabe

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycadelic View Post
I added "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin" to the PATH but I still get the same error.
You can't have both Java installations in the PATH. It will just take the first one it sees. So copy your PATH into notepad or something, delete all the references to Java, then add in the one for your installation.