Welcome RiotNome!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stiff Tacos

06-14-2012

Glad you're on board.

splicedrice

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Yeah, that's me.
Very cool

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

06-14-2012
3 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Yay!!!!

Any comments on balancing with regards to dominion? Is there anything we can expect in the nearish future?
For the next week or so, I'm going to continue with immediate postlaunch support on Proving Grounds. We were light on resources and time for it, and there's a few things Brackhar and I would like to smooth out before we let it run free. During this time I'll be doing some research on Dominion and Twisted Treeline, though with TT at least, I'm already fairly well-versed on its issues and have a plan of attack. With Dominion, the first wave of balance will probably be to adjust global mechanics if necessary, then hit itemization. That latter part will extend for quite a while; tweaks to existing (Dominion-only) items will be quick and ongoing, but any potential new items (see the "HP Items" thread) will take longer to test and get art for.

06-14-2012

Quote:
You're on.
Please do prove me wrong and think about doing it every day. I'm so sick of RIOT not doing **** about dominion and constantly blowing smoke up our asses. I used to be a fan, but now I've grown old and bitter and accustomed to being let down by you all.

Amazon Warrior

06-14-2012

Quote:
For the next week or so, I'm going to continue with immediate postlaunch support on Proving Grounds. We were light on resources and time for it, and there's a few things Brackhar and I would like to smooth out before we let it run free. During this time I'll be doing some research on Dominion and Twisted Treeline, though with TT at least, I'm already fairly well-versed on its issues and have a plan of attack. With Dominion, the first wave of balance will probably be to adjust global mechanics if necessary, then hit itemization. That latter part will extend for quite a wihle; tweaks to existing (Dominion-only) items will be quick and ongoing, but any potential new items (see the "HP Items" thread) will take longer to test and get art for.
Please make Twisted Treeline a 5v5 map!!!!

The reason people dont play on TT is because champion balancing (the same can be said to Dominion).
I find TT map is better designed map that make the game more engaging. The thing that hold me back from playing TT is that the champions dont feel the same as in SR in term of power levels and versatility.
Making TT a 5v5 map will solve this problem easily.

Tortferngatr

06-14-2012

The reds have not abandoned us!

Hip hip hooray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatarofrandom View Post
Please do prove me wrong and think about doing it every day. I'm so sick of RIOT not doing **** about dominion and constantly blowing smoke up our asses. I used to be a fan, but now I've grown old and bitter and accustomed to being let down by you all.
...we'll see. Riot has been responsive in other areas; if they're sending someone here to help us out (and who's actually posting in discussions and the like) it's WAY better than nothing.

Phourc

06-14-2012

Quote:
With Dominion, the first wave of balance will probably be to adjust global mechanics if necessary, then hit itemization. That latter part will extend for quite a wihle; tweaks to existing (Dominion-only) items will be quick and ongoing, but any potential new items (see the "HP Items" thread) will take longer to test and get art for.
*Tears of joy*

This is probably the biggest news we've gotten since November

(I think rickless has some serious competition for 'Dominion's favorite Rioter' xP)

I think the big questions, though are -

Is it pronounced Nohm or Noh-me?

And why'd you choose a boot as your avatar?

Biskey

06-14-2012

I'm just happy to see there's at the very least effort towards progress. Looking forward to it! Nice to see you around here, RiotNome!

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Quote:
I'd say "swag" but J. Bieber has made it uncool.
Nome you so quiet ingame man. Felt ignored in an arab match as your teammate D:

inFe eD

06-14-2012

Meh, nothing new here, just Nome being his awesome self.

123456 ... 9