Welcome RiotNome!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

06-14-2012

So for those of us who haven't noticed, we have a new Red posting around these parts. This one is super-exciting, because, well, to use his own words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
[...] we do plan to support Proving Grounds; both Brackhar and I will be providing short term support, and I'll actually be jumping onto the live team for the conceivable future to provide long-term support for not just Proving Grounds, but other non-SR maps as well.
That's right, guys! A member of the elusive live team, one specifically working on PG, TT and DOMINION!!

While I'm not expecting the plans for Dominion's future to stop being top seekret anytime soon, I think we can all agree this is a huge step up for the Dom community

And so, everyone please join me in welcoming RiotNome to the awesomest subforum around!

Les Nomerables

Game Designer

06-14-2012
1 of 8 Riot Posts

I'd say "swag" but J. Bieber has made it uncool.

TinyNubcakes

06-14-2012

Got no swagger like Mick Jaggar, or you could say Swog >.>

The Fizznity

06-14-2012

Yay!!!!

Any comments on balancing with regards to dominion? Is there anything we can expect in the nearish future?

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Glad to hear! Welcome RiotNome!

06-14-2012

<--- Not excited. I bet he moves threads from GD to here because they say dominion in them. I also bet he won't do **** to improve dominion as Riot hasn't taken one ****ing step towards touching it. He's just here to make you smile but it doesn't work on me. Downvote all you want but I bet he won't do **** for you, me, or the current failstate dominion is currently in. I bet he also thinks Darius' ult is balanced.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatarofrandom View Post
Downvote all you want
Done.

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Done.
Do tell me why you think this random person will help dominion at all. What have they done? What are they doing? I haven't seen anything in the past two years to give me any hope at all.

splicedrice

06-14-2012

Nome, are you by chance the same Nome that played/helped work on HoN...
the one they named Nome's wisdom after?

Les Nomerables

Game Designer

06-14-2012
2 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatarofrandom View Post
<--- Not excited. I bet he moves threads from GD to here because they say dominion in them. I also bet he won't do **** to improve dominion as Riot hasn't taken one ****ing step towards touching it. He's just here to make you smile but it doesn't work on me. Downvote all you want but I bet he won't do **** for you, me, or the current failstate dominion is currently in. I bet he also thinks Darius' ult is balanced.
You're on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckystar View Post
Nome, are you by chance the same Nome that played/helped work on HoN...
the one they named Nome's wisdom after?
Yeah, that's me.

12345 ... 9