Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlatypusFang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-13-2012

3250, for that price you should include the champion for future buyers. I'm excited for this but at the same time worried I'm gonna have to dish out $30 in the future for a new Ultra skin if one ever comes out for Renekton, Chogath, or Leona. I mean the evolving armor is sweet I would love to see it on new skins legendary or not, for a smaller price.

Chocmerc

06-13-2012

hmm, i guess the great parrot has found a new love

Necrosis627

06-13-2012

Best skin ever

DragonZone

06-13-2012

now make pulsefire taric!!!

Corgis

06-13-2012

fapfapfapfap

jvir73unny

06-13-2012

Hey Riot! Can you please do a huge favor for the community and release him with a bundle for the original champion plus this new skin! Thank you so much!

JayDizzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigapoop View Post
Can he fly over walls/terrain?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No gameplay changes - we'd never do something gameplay-changing on any skin, even something as awesome as this.
Nope

supasonic22

06-13-2012

better not be 3.3K RP that would be just too much. man i just spent the RP i had saved up for this last week it was sitting in my account since christmas

Luke The Pure

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No gameplay changes - we'd never do something gameplay-changing on any skin, even something as awesome as this.
This skin will make the next patch even better! The 100th champion to join the League, AND a legendary skin for Ezreal one of my favorite champions. He doesn't need to fly over walls when he can Arcane Shift over them. I can't wait, you have out done your self Riot.

messymike

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatypusFang View Post
3250, for that price you should include the champion for future buyers. I'm excited for this but at the same time worried I'm gonna have to dish out $30 in the future for a new Ultra skin if one ever comes out for Renekton, Chogath, or Leona. I mean the evolving armor is sweet I would love to see it on new skins legendary or not, for a smaller price.
i agree legendary skins should include the champions with them