Will we get Pulsefire Ezreal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-13-2012
94 of 95 Riot Posts

HEY GUYS. GUESS WHAT?!

..yeah, you know what.

Xaephros

06-13-2012

PULSEFIRE eZREAL HERE

Benzal

06-13-2012

Omg iron stylus i love you

noromac0

06-13-2012

lmfao ironstylus

TalLavi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Stylus i love you!!!
When will i be able to buy this magnificent creation!?

Tadrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
HEY GUYS. GUESS WHAT?!

..yeah, you know what.
You were right! So worth the wait! Now just release it so I can spend my RP!!! Thanks Riot

Shinzoku

06-13-2012

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PULSEFIRe EZREAL HERE!

Flaaarag

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Because Pulsefire Ezreal is not the most important thing we can do. It's a cool skin and important, but Scorched Earthing the rest of our releases for a skin would be really foolish.

It's as simple as that - we could drop everything and do this, but it would be dumb to do so. Just because it's the single most important release to you doesn't mean that speaks to how to engage players in general. Non-Ezreal players, non-paying players (who there are a lot of!) want all sorts of things that aren't this skin.

You COULD ignore all your friends, ignore dating, sell all your things, live in a tent and focus 100% on your career to get there a bit faster, that doesn't mean it's generally a good idea to do so.

(This can be frustrating, because this is how reality works in general, and it's not hard to understand).
You made a reference to the incoming Xerath skin by capitalizing "Scorched Earthing" in this post didn't you?

RiotSilver

Splash Artist

06-13-2012
95 of 95 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazmYark View Post
DAT Splash! I've been pretty quiet on the PFE hype, even though I main Ez, but that's just pure win!
Thanks dude! I really appreciate that! I'm proud to say that I was the splash artist for Pulesfire Ezreal's splash! I can't tell you guys how happy I am to be able to show it!

You can be sure that I will be playing Pulsefire Ezreal every game for the foreseeable future. :P

Uppah

06-13-2012

Holy good god take all my money.