Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pcbino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

HOLY ****!!!!! FINALLY!! When will this amazing piece of work be released?

Myckou

06-13-2012

I love each and every one of you who took part in the making of Pulsefire Ezreal so much. I was expecting beauty, what I just observed was nothing short of a work of pure art.

The Bravo Ray

Concept Artist

06-13-2012
5 of 12 Riot Posts

I was privileged to have work with the team on this project, from concept to finish, we tried to really push the level quality!

Mizarus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

I really belive that the skin price is justifiable, but at the same time i feel like there should be a limit on how much Micro, Micro Transacions should be.

30$ is almot the price of a full fledged game

OH NO ITS LU BU

06-13-2012

Bravo Ray are you "Larry"?

MacaroniArt

06-13-2012

This looks fantastic, great job with this skin. I can't wait to see it in the wild.

Endzone63

06-13-2012

You just ruined every other legendary skin because of how ultra-legendary this is and I DON'T have a problem with that! Amazing!

TalLavi

06-13-2012

When will he go on sale? tomorrow??

The Bravo Ray

Concept Artist

06-13-2012
6 of 12 Riot Posts

Yes That is me, "Larry" The Bravo Ray

Sinnity

06-13-2012

I've got a lot to ask following this skin's reveal, but I feel that all my questions can be summed up into, "Does this set the bar for new legendary skins?"