How many of you are waiting ranked dominion ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

06-12-2012

Everyone I know that used to play LoL has quit entirely. It's obvious at this point Riot has no intention of ever supporting Dominion or TT ever again, so we have no further interest in supporting Riot. I keep tabs on the forums once in a while to see if maybe something is happening, but I suspect there will be nothing done this year, if ever. It's kind of just a circle of failure; Riot won't support Dominion because the pro community doesn't care about it, and the pro community doesn't care about it because Riot won't support it. Nobody's going to budge, so the best play is to move on.

Technician Tim

06-12-2012

i dont want to have to adhere to a stupid meta in dominion because people are too scared to try new things, leave dom casual, at least for now...

TheFrenchTickler

06-12-2012

Dominion has a very competitive bracket in my opinion for normal, it's a huge ***** climb with lots of great players at the top. Did not like it at lower elo, but I also carried far harder, now if I want my kat or Kass I need to make them an off tank. Still fun and not everyone takes it super seriously but it is hard NOT to try hard when the game allows for comebacks like SR never did.

Ranked dominion is still a huge plus, til then could just go for win of the day and play d3 and GW2 beta. ****ing tired of eating that Darius ultimately and I hate the times for draft, so I run blind pick. if draft is the only way to go for ranked the times must improve. I played a blind pick last night with Sauron so definitely good players still avidly playing. But could use more I suppose.

P.S. Dominion does have better builds hamai but it is much less cookie cutter than SR yet. After a few core items I think a lot of them are situational. Builds dare tankier because of all the trades.

DisposableGod

06-12-2012

*Checks watch, rubs time beard sized growth on face. Goes back to watching live games and theorycrafting*

The Fizznity

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Everyone I know that used to play LoL has quit entirely. It's obvious at this point Riot has no intention of ever supporting Dominion or TT ever again, so we have no further interest in supporting Riot. I keep tabs on the forums once in a while to see if maybe something is happening, but I suspect there will be nothing done this year, if ever. It's kind of just a circle of failure; Riot won't support Dominion because the pro community doesn't care about it, and the pro community doesn't care about it because Riot won't support it. Nobody's going to budge, so the best play is to move on.
Rammus nerfs? You can't tell me those were for SR, he's already subpar there.

RapZero

06-13-2012

Dominion doesn't need ranked simply because a "meta" should not be enforced on it. I play dominion because I can use whatever champion I please in whatever fashion I want. That ALL changes the moment Dominion gets ranked.

zionist shill

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapZero View Post
Dominion doesn't need ranked simply because a "meta" should not be enforced on it. I play dominion because I can use whatever champion I please in whatever fashion I want. That ALL changes the moment Dominion gets ranked.

Yeah you're right. Riot should just let Dominion and TT wallow.