Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SheriffV2

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetttti View Post
It's been my experience that he is very weak early game... a lot of other champions can zone him out early, and get way ahead of him. He has his place, and is still a strong champ, but I agree he no longer deserves God Tier.
I've outlaned Singed as Trynd, he can be pretty devastating if played right. And I just love the amount of mobility he gets on Twisted Treeline with his Spinning

Sam

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriffV2 View Post
I've outlaned Singed as Trynd, he can be pretty devastating if played right. And I just love the amount of mobility he gets on Twisted Treeline with his Spinning
Singed has a even worse beginning laning phase than Tryndamere. :P

BryAallDay

06-06-2012

Still need a Trundle tier above God

Lorthix

06-07-2012

Sam, I am just curious.. what about Gragas makes you put him as Tier 1? Seems like his cooldowns are very long compared to other champions and he doesn't really have a hard cc

Sam

06-08-2012

Gragas can change a 3v3 fight to 2v3 easily. Splitting off somebody. Also the Q is really strong, slowing attack speed greatly, so the AD's get pretty much disabled from. And the E slows a lot of movement speed, plus he has a steroid that makes him take less damage. He is really strong/reliable only problem is if he up against an AP range, he'll have some trouble csing every so often from the harassment.

Sam

06-08-2012

And it seems like I'm always late on the tier list update. Sorry about that . . .

Modron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

why is blitz on tier 4? his grab can be gamechanging if he has some aim, and his shield can easily absorb 3 people damage for a escape or end an oponent

Sam

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modron View Post
why is blitz on tier 4? his grab can be gamechanging if he has some aim, and his shield can easily absorb 3 people damage for a escape or end an oponent
Well, even if u did land a hook, he is so weak, his dmg output is really terrible in 3s. And his shield doesn't absorb that much dmg from 3 ppl :P

TSM willxo

06-12-2012

very good tear list sam very good

Sam

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support or I Afk View Post
very good tear list sam very good
Thank you kind sir.