Romance?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Formosus XVI

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkatsu View Post
Third, Swain is a member of the black rose, and natural enemy to all Knobles of Noxus, which the Du Couteau family clearly is..

Wait a moment . . . I thought noble Noxians were the main supporters of the Black Rose, since General Darkwill and the military establishment displaced them as the premier political force in the country. Did I miss something?

Also, to make this not a thread-jack, Nidalee + Bob Nashahago forever (though Bob hasn't written an article for the Journal since Blitzcrank's dating service matched him with Janna. Hmm . . . ).

Sillybro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Leona and Pantheon

Cause they're both hawt and comes from the same place (and they're also GLOWING)

Saidenn

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWika View Post
Sona and Warwick
NOOOOOOOOOOOO no no no no no no no n on on no. NO. sona hates Warwick so mush SHE GAVE UP DIVINITY TO CURSE HIM!!!1!!11!!!!. altho Warwick enjoys the curse so maybe he LIKES HER! but no doublesides here folks

Saidenn

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanatos0400 View Post
pantheon and leona, cuz they're childhood friends, their backstory matches, they're from the same tribe, same age and above all: Theyre spartan
this is leageoflegends spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

Saidenn

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrixscreoth View Post
Hmmm, I dunno about Orianna and Blitz... they both be robots, but one arguably has a soul... and I'm not so sure about the other. I don't think he'd go for it.
He wood rape her so dang hard her ball wood be jealous. again its the ball thats hoo shes with. Oriana/ball

HarmlessCareBear

06-10-2012

Soraka/Hecarim

Paradoxors

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saidenn View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOO no no no no no no no n on on no. NO. sona hates Warwick so mush SHE GAVE UP DIVINITY TO CURSE HIM!!!1!!11!!!!. altho Warwick enjoys the curse so maybe he LIKES HER! but no doublesides here folks
Your thinking soroka, the star child sona is the musician lady.

Makeshift Reason

06-11-2012

I have to say I'm all for the Jarvan IV/Shyvana.

And also Katarina/Garen, and my brain also does this weird Talon/Cassiopeia thing but even I'm not sure I understand why.

EpicLotus

06-11-2012

Lee Sin and Sona, Graves and caitlyn would be very fun too (one an outlaw, other a sheriff)

SilenVt

06-11-2012

In my personal opinion, I'm a fan of Veigar/Tristana