@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

djump

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-11-2012

So I just read this thread, and I love all the info given and questions answered by Xypherous, props for that! But, his last reply was 11 months ago. I didn't read this thread in the mean time (because there are 100 pages) but has there been any update on the status here in the past 11 months? or has there been another thread on the topic with good red replies more recently?

I'd love to know what's up or if any of the re-works described here are still viable/in the works.

AdventHawk7

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by djump View Post
So I just read this thread, and I love all the info given and questions answered by Xypherous, props for that! But, his last reply was 11 months ago. I didn't read this thread in the mean time (because there are 100 pages) but has there been any update on the status here in the past 11 months? or has there been another thread on the topic with good red replies more recently?

I'd love to know what's up or if any of the re-works described here are still viable/in the works.
The only info we got, is here.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...69868#25069868

That's the most recent.
Any other news? Not much, except that Morello mentioned somewhere else recently, that Stattic is the one in charge of the Stealth Rework now.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-11-2012

Bump.

mayipora

06-11-2012

this thread shall live until the day of stealth remake

Mental Panic

06-11-2012

just read the whole thing. I love how the community comes up with ideas to help solve a problem.

Beathead Summon

06-12-2012

Just make an item that provides stealth for some time, so anyone can do it.
Like oracle's, but other way round.

Vynvalor

06-13-2012

Can I still play AP eve??????? I REALLY love ap eve and i felt if you took this away i would be sadder thn amumu :'( Plzzzzzzzzzzz answer xy

Kerbere

06-13-2012

Bump

Machineric

06-13-2012

It would be awesome if the stealth remake came out with the 100th champion, and said champion was stealth.

Paollo

06-13-2012

Bump. Stealth rework is been up in the table for soo long now that bumping this thread feels like necro