Next patch or so are ARAMS -- WITH DRAFT MODE!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rasmorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post25107155

Quote:
In the next patch, the Proving Grounds map will be selectable in custom games. While we’ve been playtesting it internally as All Random (and lovin’ it) for quite some time now, all the pick options will be available – Blind Pick, Draft, and All Random – because we’re excited to see what variation you enjoy the most. We’d love to hear any feedback that you may have, as both RiotNome and myself will be providing support post release. Check it out and let us know what you think!
I love that ARAMs gets draft mode for it's own map, and Twisted Treeline is still sitting here with all sorts of problems. I love that Riot doesn't even come to this part of the forums to offer any explanations on why they ignore TT.

Soup44

06-08-2012

Ive noticed Riot Taco Storm posting on the treeline forum quite a bit, has he mentioned any changes coming for treeline? Hopefully they can at least fix the randomness of the jungle and change the proximity of the nexus turret to the healing pad.

Rasmorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup44 View Post
Ive noticed Riot Taco Storm posting on the treeline forum quite a bit, has he mentioned any changes coming for treeline? Hopefully they can at least fix the randomness of the jungle and change the proximity of the nexus turret to the healing pad.
Unfortunately, I have not found any changes to TT. The only changes I found were that Riot apparently ninja nerfed the fountain laser range a bit (thank god). I'm upset to see TT ignored constantly over and over and over and over again.

Riot Taco Storm

Associate QA Lead

06-10-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The proving grounds is a custom game type, meaning that there's no queue for it.

Just like TT custom games can have draft mode, the proving grounds (ARAM map) can also have draft mode.

Hope that clears things up. I know it doesn't really touch on TT, and I wish i could be more helpful. I AM making sure that your voices are at the very least heard by the design team and I'll actively be trying to communicate back to you guys what I hear.

Terjulmar

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmorak View Post

I love that ARAMs gets draft mode for it's own map, and Twisted Treeline is still sitting here with all sorts of problems. I love that Riot doesn't even come to this part of the forums to offer any explanations on why they ignore TT.
I'm pretty sure that the original thread was for the next pbe patch, not for the upcoming 100th champion patch. I could be wrong though

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmorak View Post

Quote:
In the next patch, the Proving Grounds map will be selectable in custom games. While we’ve been playtesting it internally as All Random (and lovin’ it) for quite some time now, all the pick options will be available – Blind Pick, Draft, and All Random – because we’re excited to see what variation you enjoy the most. We’d love to hear any feedback that you may have, as both RiotNome and myself will be providing support post release. Check it out and let us know what you think!
How about you highlight more than the pieces that help prove your point, even if it does completely kill your thread?

PMAvers

06-11-2012

Part of me wonders what TT would look like with some of the changes from Proving Grounds ported over.

The Dominion-style aura, increased gold & level start, and the alternate shop with the blend of Dom & SR items, but without GA's or snowball items.