[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nidlove

06-09-2012

thank man.
I hope RIOTdont delete this , its a great program.

again big thanks jabe. you are the man!!!!

Jabe

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by h Strider View Post
Can you spectate private custom games?
Yes as long as their spectator settings allows it.

Quote:
Is there a maximum spectator amount that can be casting a game? I am not 100% sure how this works as if there are only 2 slots open for casting how does this overwrite that limit?
There's only a limit in the lobby. Otherwise it's theoretically unlimited.

Quote:
I believe that this is legit but it also sounds like it could possibly invade pro's privacy for their scrims that they specifically decide to NOT stream or allow spectators.
If they set spectators to "None" or "Lobby Only", then the game cannot be spectated by this method.

Quote:
Can we get a red to verify if this will get you a temp ban? It almost sounds like it could breach the summoner code, but since it hasn't been deleted....it should be fine.
I'm not sure if any reds have seen this yet, so keep waiting for a response.

Veils

06-09-2012

Is there any way to block this? I can see this being an issue for professionals who want to keep their scrims private. I'm guessing they mostly scrim on a tournament or some other realm anyways. I probably only brought this issue up because the evil ******* in me wants this to cause some super excellent pro LoL espionage drama.

EDIT: nm, just saw ur earlier response. I r too slow.

Burt

06-09-2012

It doesnt seem to like the version of java i have. I type 1.7.0_04 (i have newest version) and it doesn't seem to like any variation of this...

I get error:
Failed to connect java.io.IOExpection: wrong Client version for server

Please HELP!
Thanks

Jabe

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptDank View Post
It doesnt seem to like the version of java i have. I type 1.7.0_04 (i have newest version) and it doesn't seem to like any variation of this...

I get error:
Failed to connect java.io.IOExpection: wrong Client version for server

Please HELP!
Thanks
You want the version from your game client. I've attached a screen shot showing what you should copy.

Red Aka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

When I type in the person I want to spectate, the game tries to load but a pop up error states that the language file is missing. After confirming that, a bunch of other pop up boxes come up (one per each champion in game, it seems) which takes me to this website's reinstall support page.

Jabe

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Aka View Post
When I type in the person I want to spectate, the game tries to load but a pop up error states that the language file is missing. After confirming that, a bunch of other pop up boxes come up (one per each champion in game, it seems) which takes me to this website's reinstall support page.
What causes that is the program not running from the correct location.

What operating system are you using? What region and language are you on? (add Jabe on NA for person to person support)

Burt

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
You want the version from your game client. I've attached a screen shot showing what you should copy.
Ah! lol

works great now!

Thank you!

Daemonium Noctis

06-09-2012

Hey. When I try to test itif it works I try to spectate a friends of mine whoare on my friends lists and in game.

The program however returns ''No summoner found for <summonerNameEntered>''

This is on EUW, if it makes any difference.

Best regards and good work!

brynsul

06-09-2012

riot, hire this man.